Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Share Your 2016 Shockest, Best, Happiest And Saddest Moment - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Share Your 2016 Shockest, Best, Happiest And Saddest Moment (408 Views)

The Happiest School Girl - Ibrahim M. Gombe / The Happiest School Girl By Ibrahim M. Gombe / Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your 2016 Shockest, Best, Happiest And Saddest Moment by Godbest(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
As we leave 2016, let share our 2016 shockest, best, happiest and saddest moment. Lol for me 2016, has been a great year I thank God for everything.

My most shocking moment.
It all started when my younger brother came back from UK, He is currently doing his masters there. Master in electrical electronic Leeds university.

He came to me, Hi big bro. My Apple laptop charger just got burnt please help me out because I got some task to summit, as regards my academic.

I was like ok, we will fix that up on Saturday,fast forward to Saturday.

I know my brother very well, if they ever succeed in going out with you, dam it, you will have to spend the whole day shopping for them. Lol I came prepared.

We took a public transport, from Asokoro to Garki. Actually our plan was to go to Garki UTC market , and if peradventure we can't find an Apple laptop charger, we will go to GSM village. Those are the only 2 places I knew electronic and computers accessories are been sold in Abuja.

We got to Apo underbridge the cab driver, packed for the passenger seating at the backseat to come down from the car.

Suddenly Nigeria police truck just cross us. Before we know what was happening.

A ruthless police officer, speedily and forcefully over power our driver and seize his car key everyone was surprise. What the hell is going on!!!

As a patriotic citizens of Nigeria I ask the driver, what was his offense He said he did not know, we ask the police men. They all refuse to talk. God know at this stage I was angry. Why will Nigeria police harass, torment, beat people without even telling them the offense they committed

I went further to ask people, what exactly is the offense our driver committed, since our driver does not know the offense he committed and the Nigeria police too don't want to tell us the offense he committed.

Then someone said may be it because our driver pack along the road to drop passenger, that why he is been harass and is car keys seize.

I was like Mr police is that the reason, the police man whose name was Timothy Geoffrey from Garki police station , said he was going to slap me if I ask anything.
I was like confuse and shock but this is a bustop (This is apo underbridge bustop) all commercial cars pack here.
Before we know what was happening, the police said they were going to take our driver to the police station, arrest him, seize his car, and beat him up.

I could not bear it, all other passengers have ran out, they all left the driver to his fate.
I went over to where the driver and police men were. I loudly told the driver not to be afraid since he has done nothing, he has not broken any law.(I SHOUTED THE NIGERIA POLICE WILL NOT COLLECT ANY MONEY OR BRIBE FROM YOU AND THAT POLICE ARE OUR FRIENDS).

my above word BROKE THE CAMEL BACK. Before I know what was happening. Seagent Timothy Geoffrey started punching me, he was hitting me with his gun.
He even threaten to shot me. He cocked his gun everybody run away. People stated shouting from far that, that is exactly how the Nigerian Police Force Garki Station men use to assault, harass and torment them.
One elderly police man among them was even pleading with others to let me be. But they all refuse. My UK brother was just confuse I was confused, shocked and brainout.

I told them if my statement was my offense then I am ready to go to the station with them.

The police ruins my day.

Seriously I will never forget that day in my life. If I ever become the President of Nigeria I will replace NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE WITH CIVIL DEFENCE (NSCDC) OR BOY SCOUTS.

NIGERIA POLICE SHOULD BE SCRAB.

Sergeant Timothy Geoffrey of the Nigerian Police Force Garki Police station is a very evil and wicked man.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Contest - Write Funny And Win Okadabooks Credit / The Chain Series: Could Have Been Somebody's Son / New Book: The Other Side Of Other Rooms By Wale Ayinla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.