Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ex-muslim: It Was A Relief To Change My Name From Mohammad (screenshot) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex-muslim: It Was A Relief To Change My Name From Mohammad (screenshot) (661 Views)

See What I Got As A Relief Package From The Governor(photo) / AIBO HAILS OBIANO FOR GIVING TAX RELIEF TO TRADERS, BUSINESS OWNERS IN ANAMBRA / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-muslim: It Was A Relief To Change My Name From Mohammad (screenshot) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
The individual who wishes to remain anonymous claimed to have changed his name four years ago from Mohammad to his present name.
His advice to others who want to follow his example is to separate yourself completely from your Muslim family members who might want to embarass you by revealing your secret.

Re: Ex-muslim: It Was A Relief To Change My Name From Mohammad (screenshot) by fhelihx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Ex-muslim: It Was A Relief To Change My Name From Mohammad (screenshot) by Khd95(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
But those who gave a fcck has been chased out of sambisa

(1) (Reply)

What's The Recent Rate Of $1 Worth Of Bitcoin To Naira? / “my Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme, People Lost Millions To Me Because Of Gree / Miss Universe, Miss Germany And Miss Sweden, California, 1957.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.