Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

(photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite (9083 Views)

Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Bigajeff(m): 2:20am On Dec 31, 2016
A lady was spotted shopping for only this item at shoprite shoping mall after spending hours moving around, something you can ordinarily purchase at that shop next to your House. So I ask is it a must to buy at shoprite? please advice her and people of her kind.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by kilode100(f): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2016
What is wrong in buying one item from shop rite? I do that too.

One day, dem go shift your jaw for you in a sexy way.

Aproko!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Bigajeff(m): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2016
kilode100:

Aproko!

22 Likes

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by fijiano202(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Imagine spending upto 2hrs shoppping and queueing only to come out with just this...and u think depression hasn't started abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by gbadexy(m): 5:03am On Dec 31, 2016
You people spend your productive time worrying about irrelevant things.
I saw some dolt post this picture on a thread earlier.
So what's your business or the fuss if she decides to window shop without any purchase.
Is she supposed to be happy seeing herself being embarrassed online because she is supposedly poor to buy much things? Or what's the big deal buying from shoprite.
If you can't help people, at least don't contribute in anyway to make them feel miserable.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by 9ja4show: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Nothing wrong here, some people dont know anywhere else to shop apart from shoprite.
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2016
maybe she needs pishur
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by UnknownT: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Such has happened to me before, but in my own case I didn't carry that their basket. Once I bought just an insecticide, I just picked it, went and paid, another time was toothpaste, but due to the queue at payment point, I dropped it and went away.
Guess her sin was having just a tiny item in that big basket

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Adeoba10(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Check her phone, am 101% sure that, she would have snapped about 102 pictures inside that shoprite at every stall.... #awon_alakada oshi.

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Tjohnnay: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2016
grin

Gals and forming sha

I wonder hu she dey impress, cus some gals too like to dey form and show

Me i nor snd una ooo
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Tjohnnay: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2016
kilode100:

Aproko!

Juz say u do dat juz to take pishure

Gals and der wahala sha
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Nixiepie(f): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2016
At least she bought something undecided

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Op

Go that way
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Lordseyad(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2016
LWKMD!!

The only time I go there with less than 3k in ma pocket is when I wanna buy Bread.. which of course can't be like that in d basket... angry
cos Av noticed pple care bout how many thi ngs are in that basket a lot.... and That Nylon sef..
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Mikylopez(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Lordseyad:
LWKMD!!

The only time I go there with less than 3k in ma pocket is when I wanna buy Bread.. which of course can't be like that in d basket... angry
cos Av noticed pple care bout how many thi ngs are in that basket a lot.... and That Nylon sef..
i so hate dat nylon eh... dahs why iffa want to go its either with a car or im going to get lots of things... dat nylon is a no for me
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by FreeSpirited: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
common sense should have told her she doesn't need d basket

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Agimor(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2016
Op mind your business where is it stated that it's only when you want to purchase bulk items that you go to shoprite? Shoprite is just like every other stores in the road side the only difference is the packaging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by ednut1(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2016
none of ur business. she come sell market. u suppose knw as he dey go.
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Preca(f): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
She does not even need the basket
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by lanxebony(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2016
Am very sure that's shop rite Ota, mehn the crowd at the new place is full of irrelevant people who just want the experience of a mega mall.
Even Iya that sells drink in holdups are there buying like mad when they heard the price of big cola is #70 and they sell it #120
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by edudguy(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Who told you she came to buy something.. she went there to take pictures and upload to Facebook and on Instagram
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
The scene is just about misery

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by temmyt20(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
dis is irrelevant, i once went to shoprite, wanted to get abt 4 items, they had only one outta it....so whats d big deal and by d way, what if shoprite is just behind my house, cant i just walk in to get a drink? whn i kno it wil b very cold

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by idupaul: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
lanxebony:
Am very sure that's shop rite Ota, mehn the crowd at the new place is full of irrelevant people who just want the experience of a mega mall.
Even Iya that sells drink in holdups are there buying like mad when they heard the price of big cola is #70 and they sell it #120

Shoprite is a supermarket chain and not a mega mall sir, abi is it in a mega mall located in ota
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by caesaraba(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
lanxebony:

Wow! Seems shoprite is a pretty big deal to you. Na wa oh.
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by munezo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Not by force at all. It is actually very shameful and disgraceful.
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by daxon001(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
kilode100:

Aproko!

CHAI! Shift Jaw in a sexy way.. nna men, una dey abuse o

1 Like

Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nixiepie:
At least she bought something undecided

There's no proof that she actually did.
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by femo86(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Naija mentality.....

Travel abroad and see oyibo enter stores just to purchase one piece of item e.g banana, apple, hair cream, etc...I mean just one ooooo

Buh the basket aspect ehn shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by rattlesnake(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2017
kilode100:

Aproko!
na u be dat sef......
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by calaway: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Bigajeff:
A lady was spotted shopping for only this item at shoprite shoping mall after spending hours moving around, something you can ordinarily purchase at that shop next to your House. So I ask is it a must to buy at shoprite? please advice her and people of her kind.

HAS IT OCCURED TO YOU THAT SHOPRITE MAY BE ''THAT SHOP NEAR HER HOUSE''?
Re: (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite by yungryce: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2017
@op, is it ur consign. now dat u hv do aproko finish, why not also help her with some wad of cash to do the shopping

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) / This Harmattan Is Making Me Look Ugly [photos] / It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.