Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Do Whatapp On PC No Installation Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Do Whatapp On PC No Installation Needed (910 Views)

Like New Acer Es1-411 Series Whatapp 08087852162 80k / Cheap Uk Mini Laptops 30k Call Or Whatapp 08087852162 / Please Ooo Which Of THE Android Emulator Is Best On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Whatapp On PC No Installation Needed by Gabs4mine(m): 3:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Some times you might be Busy surfing the internet and you need some tutuorial from a Friend or you need to chat on whapp, Navigating from your PC screen and phone might be Boring so you can chat using you ur PC.
1.Make sure your PC and phone are connected to the internet,
2. Then use you bar-code on ur phone to connect to your PC
3. start Chatting should in case you are not clear? watch below the short tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSGrUHyzHvQ

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineers, Help Me / Pls Computer Engineers, My Laptop Need Help / Help On Mouse Freezing Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.