Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November (787 Views)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! / 2009/2010 Oau Pre-degree Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by guldberg(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2009
i just wnt 2 write dis thing once nd 4 all i wonder when dey will start d program.271 in jamb nd fucking up with 198 in post ume i av lost hope dat y i took pd 4 dental surgery
Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by aderehinwo: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2009
guy where did u choose as ur center lagos or ife, i chose lagos, see u den
Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by bighead1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
me too i chosed lagos as my center hope to see u guys too
Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by guldberg(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
I think there is only 1 center in lag which is maryland comprehensive.i live in maryland so i choose lag
Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by sholly001: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
hi my fellow nairalander make u na prepare well for dat predegree entrance examination
Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by Idboyostic(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2009
@guldberg,aderehinwo n big head, I also chose lagos but on completn of my oline form dere was a display d@ I shud cm back 2 d site 2 get my exam no,venue n 2 print out d slip.sinc den ave not be abl 2 get any of dis,are u guys also xpernce d same problem or, pls reply
Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by aderehinwo: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2009
yea am experiencing d same problem and i called one of their member coz i av his mobile number and he said we should check back later today or tommorrow, hey guy i want 2 meet u guys on dat day, i will paste my pics so u can identify me u can paste urs tooo

Re: Oau Pre Degree New Date 28th Of November by PECng: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

Ssanu Threaten Nationwide Strike Over Oou Sacking / Lasu Crisis / University Of Nigeria Nsukka / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.