Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue (4275 Views)

MTN Latest 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat On 24clan VPN Pro / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / How To Make Free Calls And 0.0kb Free Browsing Reloaded Via Psiphon On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by sudaisalhassan: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Some have been complaining about the airtel 0.0kb settings not working for them well this another settings
Just keep changing the country

Open your psiphon and configure it with the following settings

..................................................................................................

continue reading @

*Airtel 0.0Kb Free BrowsingTo Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue*

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2016/12/airtel-00kb-free-browsingto-resolve.html
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by sudaisalhassan: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2017
check this out
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by chigozie391(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
sudaisalhassan:
check this out
there is one u posted before about using it in pc with psiphone
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
At long last, it's been discontinued. Glo and Etisalat to go.
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by pesty100(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
I hope you are happy now
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by Tonyreal49(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
It's no longer working
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
the airtel tweak have been blocked this afternnon
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by dollarprincess(f): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by pr0blem: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
sudaisalhassan:
Some have been complaining about the airtel 0.0kb settings not working for them well this another settings

..................................................................................................

continue reading @

*Airtel 0.0Kb Free BrowsingTo Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue*

No Na why did they block it na, when they increase data tariff
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by FellaL: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
sudaisalhassan:

continue reading @

pls is mtn cheat available
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by Rakiticbarca: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:
At long last, it's been discontinued. Glo and Etisalat to go.
Bro, good to see you around here too, do you have any for PC settings?
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
Bro, good to see you around here too, do you have any for PC settings?

Which network? The best I can do is refer to a site.
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by Rakiticbarca: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Which network? The best I can do is refer to a site.
Airtel, glo or Mtn
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
Airtel, glo or Mtn

I believe only airtel could be accessed on PC, I'm sorry. I could help you with the mobile settings of GLO.
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by Rakiticbarca: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

I believe only airtel could be accessed on PC, I'm sorry. I could help you with the mobile settings of GLO.
I will prefer the Airtel settings for PC, I have that of Glo for mobile settings
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
I will prefer the Airtel settings for PC, I have that of Glo for mobile settings

To late brother, airtel is out of breath.
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by Rakiticbarca: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

To late brother, airtel is out of breath.
Alright thanks bro
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by monemsis(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

share with a bro .. The Glo
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by monemsis(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

share with a bro
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue by Rakiticbarca: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2017
monemsis:
share with a bro .. The Glo
Bro, u dey survey wella o. you are sighted.

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Display Picture Not Changing – Causes And Solution / Gionee P2 Android Phone / Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.