Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

10 Songs To Help You Keep That New Year’s Resolution - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Songs To Help You Keep That New Year’s Resolution (580 Views)

1,000+ Throwback Songs To Download From Qoret.com / Top 5 Free Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To / Submit Your Songs To Beat City Radio For Free,get Your Song Played And Uploaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Songs To Help You Keep That New Year’s Resolution by ImYourJude(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
As the final day of December rapidly approaches, chances are that you’re hard at work putting the finishing touches on your New Year’s resolutions. Of course, it’s pretty common to make resolutions that you may never keep – and so the cycle continues year after year. The key to keeping a resolution is having the motivation to carry that pledge throughout the next 365 days. And what better source to find that motivation than music.

I've rounded up ten common New Year’s resolutions and a powerful song for each. With the help of your favorite artists like Fifth Harmony , Halsey,
John Legend , and Alessia Cara, you’ll be keeping that resolution all the way until December 2017.

1. The Resolution: Love yourself more in 2017.
The Song: “Scars to Your Beautiful” (Alessia Cara)

Why it will help: Alessia Cara has
THE anthem for self-love and treating yourself better. If that’s your goal for the new year, she is one star that understands how tough it can be – but how great it feels when you get there.

2. The Resolution: Hustle like you’ve never hustled before.

The Song: “Work” (Rihanna)
Why it will help: Does this need any explanation, honestly? This jam might be about a relationship on its last legs, but it applies to anything you need to give your all.

3. The Resolution: Spend more time with your friends.
The Song: “That’s My Girl” (Fifth Harmony)

Why it will help: “That’s My Girl” is the ladyboss anthem we all needed this year. If you need a reminder to boost up the spirits of the people around you, this is your jam.

4. The Resolution: Be more organized.
The Song: “Eyes Wide” (Handsomest Ghost)

Why it will help: Something about this song just feels like getting minimal and paring down to the basics. It has a calming melody and inspiring words that will inspire you to start over and feel relaxed.

5. The Resolution: Try to get back in touch with the one who got away.
The Song: “Closer” (The Chainsmokers x Halsey)

Why it will help: I mean, it’s physically impossible to listen to this song without wanting to get in touch with an ex, so if that’s what you want, “Closer” will get you there.

6. The Resolution: Don’t ever text your ex ever again.
The Song: “Shout Out to My Ex” (Little Mix)

Why it will help: Little Mix’s “Shout Out to My Ex” is the antithesis to The Chainsmokers and Halsey’s “Closer.” If you need an anthem to help you forget the one who broke your heart, the Little Mix girls are here for you.

7. The Resolution: Give in to love.
The Song: “Love Me Now” (John Legend)

Why it will help: It's scary to open up to another person — what if your heart gets broken? — but it's almost always worth it. Have you seen the music video ? Prepare to feel all the feels, and want to fall in love forever. The song has a surging melody that will remind you that love is worth it.

8. The Resolution: Travel more.
The Song: “I’m Born To Run” (American Authors)

Why it will help: If the first couple of verses don’t get you, the hook that begins with “I wanna see Paris, I wanna see Tokyo” will punch you right in the wanderlusting feels. Plus, this song has a beat that will inspire you to get up and put a plan into action.

9. The Resolution: Be more confident.
The Song: “Starboy” (The Weeknd)

Why it will help: You don’t have to only come alive in the fall time while listening to this song. The Weeknd just radiates confidence, and “Starboy” is the anthem of all people who know they’re awesome.

10. The Resolution: Live life to the fullest.
The Song: “Just Hold On” (Steve Aoki x Louis Tomlinson)

Why it will help: This is the perfect song for ringing in the New Year. Louis will inspire you to cherish life while it’s yours, and live every day to its maximum potential.
Re: 10 Songs To Help You Keep That New Year’s Resolution by Bruno3000(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mine:

1. Be more independent
Song: "Na ur eyes go sharpen" by 2face

2.Keep hope alive
Song "Hope" by Shaggy

3. Be positive
Song "Ocean Drive" by light house family

4. Live a happily
Song "Happy" by pharrell

5. Love more
Song "sweetest days by vanessa williams

6. Show gratitude
Song "thank you lord" Don Moen

7. See endless posibilities
Song " no limit" by Usher

Etc

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED / Phyno – Mistakes (official Video) / Masterkraft Ft. CDQ & Reekado Banks – YAPA [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.