Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone (1951 Views)

Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by daewoorazer(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
1. Blowing air directly into your food to cool it down: scientifically, there are countless microorganisms living in our mouth, while some are normal flora, others are pathogenic and who knows the type and amount gets blown alongside saliva when you do this?

source: http://voicedit..com/2016/12/5-irritating-habits-you-should-never.html

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by daewoorazer(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
2. Mixing sauce/soup together with food from onset: ofcourse its different strokes for different folks, don’t think everyone is gonna buy the idea of you mixing the entire white rice with soup at the very beginning. Trust me, this is a number 1 appetite killer for some people, so, don’t jump into this act; not until you have asked your partner if its ok to do so.

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by daewoorazer(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
3. Belching: this is another appetite killer. Nature cant be cheated, yes we all know and if you must do, cover your mouth and make it as soundless as possible.

1 Like

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by daewoorazer(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
4. Running your hand through your hair: inside your hair harbours various microscopic and macroscopic organisms; do yourself and your partner the favour of not garnishing your food with these bingos!

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by daewoorazer(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
5. Making slurpy sounds: some are lousy eaters and they don’t even have an idea. Listen to yhe sounds you make when eating alone to check this bad habit

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by FreeSpirited: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mixing the okro and the stew from d onset
Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by daewoorazer(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Mixing the okro and the stew from d onset

Dat one must be mixed na
Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by FreeSpirited: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
daewoorazer:

Dat one must be mixed na
seriously , i hate it...especially when eating it with someone
Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
1 is a lie cheesy
Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by ButterFrost212(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
seriously , i hate it...especially when eating it with someone
How do you eat okro from thesame plate with someone else embarassed embarassed very irritating, I can't, I'd rather not eat.

As for that mixing of rice and stew from the onset, I wonder why people do that, so annoying. And burping, oh Lord, just kill me cry cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by FreeSpirited: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
ButterFrost212:

How do you eat okro from thesame plate with someone else embarassed embarassed very irritating, I can't, I'd rather not eat.

As for that mixing of rice and stew from the onset, I wonder why people do that, so annoying. And burping, oh Lord, just kill me cry cry
smile...but sometimes u have to eat with a friend in unlikely situation
Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by ButterFrost212(f): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
smile...but sometimes u have to eat with a friend in unlikely situation
I can eat rice with you, but when it comes to foods like noodles, spaghetti and draw soup. Nope, not happening, I'll just leave the food for you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone by FreeSpirited: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
ButterFrost212:

I can eat rice with you, but when it comes to foods like noodles, spaghetti and draw soup. Nope, not happening, I'll just leave the food for you.
Now I get you....are you scared of kissing too?...

(1) (Reply)

Fasting For 40 Days Yet I Weigh 60kg. Is There A Problem Somewhere? / What Is The Best Time To Eat / Washing Of Rice Before Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.