Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Your Good Character And Social Standing Can Create True Wealth For You!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Your Good Character And Social Standing Can Create True Wealth For You!!! (439 Views)

Join Our Free Whatsapp Class- The M.M.M Of True Wealth Creation / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / The Day I Discovered The True Wealth Of Nigeria, Not Oil - Strive Masiyiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Good Character And Social Standing Can Create True Wealth For You!!! by abbeyfel: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
ONLY THE SMART ONES WILL READ THIS TO THE END. WAITING FOR YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.

Happy new year ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland. It was a rough year and only a few can really celebrate the new year the way they want. The economic meltdown coupled with some financial gambles like MMM will make some never forget the year 2016 in a hurry. Here we are today. Set to step into another race of 365 days.

Before i continue, i want to stress the fact that those who were well prepared before entering into 2016 still made the best out of it despite all economical, social and political challenges. There is never a dry land i was thought, only dry people.

Many people laboured so hard in 2016 without nothing significant to show for it now. Many started ventures that failed and almost ruin them financially. Others struggled throughout the year to keep up with the "Dangotes", but never measured up. To many, its just a rat race againts time and chance.

Despite the reccession, sport bets and baba-ijebu kept smilling to the back. With whose money? Why do poor people continue to make rich richer while they stay stucked up in a place? Why do we give out all our energy, drive, enthusiasm and talents into things that profit just a little and for a moment. IT IS SIMPLY IGNORANCE AND LACK OF PASSION TO TRULY SUCCEED.

If we continue like this as a people in this nation, we will end up like nations like Haiti, Brazil, Columbia. Nations with human resourses but plagued with dryness of the mind.

In this countries, only crime and gangstarism are the codes the street understand. IT IS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. This is allowed to happen because the government abandon the people and the people in return abandon common sense. IT BECAME A LIFE OF ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF.

How can we stop this trend in Nigeria? How can we guarantee our future and that of generations yet unborn? How can we grow as a people and as a nation? What can we do to enjoy now and the relative future? The answer is US. YOU & I TOGETHER. If we fail Nigeria fails. Remember Buhari is just one man who as taken his destiny into his hands many years ago. He can never help me, or you. We can only help ourselves.

Now what if i tell you that your good nature and character. Plus your faithfulness can create a world of comfort you cant imagine?

Do you know people will easily do business with people they can trust? People will listen when you have anything to say. WHY? Because they can depend on you. Even the good Book says "a good name is better than silver and gold".

What if i tell you that your GOOD CHARACTER CAN MAKE YOU COOL MONEY IF YOU USE IT WELL...

Do you know you can turn the love people have for you into cool cash? I mean creating a residual income out of the good relationship you have with people in your life.

I Cant say all i wish to say here. I dont want this turning into a sales letter and Seun throws me out. Lol.... But the Bible says "Come and let reason together".

If you want more info on how to turn your good character and social relationship into cool cash, JUST HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP: On: 07017669236. Just be patient if i dont respond immediately. Many people to attend to. But i love what i do. So my smart minded and good nurtured here, take this step of wanting to know more.

Once again. You can WHATSAPP ME ON: 07017669236.
Thank you.
Am out now. To celebrate the new year. I cant wait for this 2017 to come joor. So much money to be made...
Re: How Your Good Character And Social Standing Can Create True Wealth For You!!! by Greatzeus(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good name is better than silver.
But in my country who cares about your good character if you are still poor,and who cares about your evil deeds if it made you rich.
People don't ask where your source is from again,give testimony of buying a range,everyone will rejoice with you,and " glorify" God,though last few month they all knew you were broke.

1 Like

Re: How Your Good Character And Social Standing Can Create True Wealth For You!!! by JideAmuGiaka: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks a lot, Nothing prospers a man than good character especially in business, some are not credit worthy some are not sincere.
They will avoid this thread because is not all about sexuality and political.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Noteworthy Reasons Why Firms Incline Toward Self-inspired Hopefuls / 12 Inspiring Leadership Lessons From Thought Leaders / Heritage Bank Lays Off 400 Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.