Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Download Niyi Speak-stay With Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Niyi Speak-stay With Me (498 Views)

Latest Music Download: Stay With Me By Jekalyn Carr Ft. Ashley Charisse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Niyi Speak-stay With Me by youngvim(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: NIYI Speak - Stay With Me

After the release of his first single, Titled: "More" under Ddihp Record and managed by Mr. Moses Matthew aka Dmb. Ogunnyi Oluwaaseun Joseph popularly know as Niyi Speak is back again with another spirit filled song, Titled: "Stay With Me".

Niyi speak was born and brought up in Kaduna and one of Kaduna fast rising gospel artiste.
The song "Stay With Me" is about the consistency of God towards me and my family, He Said.

Produced and Mastered by
Emmystrings
https://my.notjustok.com/track/165738/niyi-speak-stay-with-me

Download, Enjoy Be Bless And Share!

(1) (Reply)

Our First Track ''unique Vessels Ft Irene / Runtown Mad Over You- See Fans Version / Kiddolips - Canopy (prod. By Kaycekeys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.