Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November (5625 Views)

Poll: Who Nicks This?

Sunderland: 0% (0 votes)
Arsenal: 100% (18 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Bolton Wanderers Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Chelsea Vs Wolves [4-0] On Saturday 21st November (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by bandely(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
Emperoh:

Including Muki, , . . . . . . . Just saw thus score!!!
Let me wait for the next game before i say anything

lol! Emperoh na Man u? tongue tongue

Muki where you dey? tongue
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by HNIC(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
Dayo just keeps mouthing gibberish
He didnt even know that Arsenal had a game in hand!
Abeg keep following your budes-rubbish!
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Remember, The field was wet, there is economic recession, The sun did not rise, prices of Garri have gone up, Dennis Bergkamp who should have scored retired, Steve Bould's decision to retire caused it, Steve Bould woulda been better in defence, Arsene Wenger did not take his bath yada yada yada

Chelski missed Ballack, Lampard, Drogba, Deco and others and went 4-0

abeg go siddon joo, wasn't Chelse beaten 3-1 by Wigan with all those guys playing? where yur own team dey for Bundesliga? we lost today but yu can't read too much into this result.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2009
bandely:

Where is duduspace and v3nom?

I told you, the name Darren Bent!

Even the worst players in the world get dem own day, scrappy goal from set piece situation is not an indication that a player has arrived. Credit to the guy though, at least he score am and we no score.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by HNIC(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
More rubbish from Dayokanu
Comparing playing a Wolves, 19th on the table at home with Arsenal playing S'land(8th)away
Only upstarts do that!
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by MustardInc: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2009

The 3rd and 4th spots are on "FOR SALE" lol

Happy Shopping!
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
Chac is just like Fergie. . .
When Chac starts to support Arsenal, you know priorities are different.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
Well done FLETCHER!!!!!

U have just scored the GOAL of the SEASON.

Not even Zidane coulda done that.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
And somebody said KG boys will beat us?
We can't wait to visit the Emirates.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by FBS: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
[quote author=~Sauron~ link=topic=354860.msg4971324#msg4971324 date=1258823741]
This is not FAIR on the GAYnners.

Remember, Van Persie did not feature.
Arshavin wasn't fit, Diaby didn't kick a ball and Clichy was missing.
Besides, Alan Wiley is too fat and DUDU shoulda copped a penalty at the death. . . . . .

I have no doubt in me mind Arsenal will rape Chelsea next week.

[/quotE] Nonsense talk. Why don't you wait till next week?
Watch out! something tells me your mind is deceiving you.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by mrofficial(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
[size=17pt]Hahahahahahaha.[/size] I couldn't help but laff at the rookies and their manager. [size=17pt]Hahahahahahaha.[/size]

Up chelsea!

I'm sorry
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by dyabman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well done FLETCHER!!!!!

Zidane couldnt have done that , But what Zidane had done in his Entire Life Span in Football, Fletcher GREATEST GRAND-FATHER has never done such even hes FUTURE GENERATION will never , till Jesus Christ Arrive for his saints at Stamdord-bridge for Rapture  grin tongue cool
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well done FLETCHER!!!!!

Yu don dey ejaculate again, can't count how many times Stevie G has done that and Denilson did the same against the same team. Good goal though.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by biolabee(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
sharon fletcher is one of the most improved players this season but pls put a sock innit

you cant compare himm to zizzou that is like football sacrilege,
no player from manu in the last 10 yrs even CR7 can be compared to zizzou before you now talk of fletcher that was raped by ramsey at the weekend
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by aieromon(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
I just cannot understand why asnal NEVER fails to disappoint me undecided
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by loyika(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
BOLLOCKS!! FLIPPING BOLLOCKS!!

Well guess we just had to get shafted by that ex spuddy tongue tongue

Silly game, silly goal tongue CAN'T WE EVER DEFEND CORNERS PROPERLY embarassed

3 dropped points, oh how i hate November tongue Anyways, Thank God we have a game mid week, lets book our place in the next round of the CL and then wait for those Chelscum Twats over the weekend.

Hopefully we can stop the "Bollocks Express" called Chelsea.

tongue GOONER 89

P.S Found this picture extremely funny (Someone shuld pls tell em "Argies" to get a room!! tongue grin )

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8371992.stm

Scroll till you get to Carlito and Javier grin
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by biolabee(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2009

just like sharon and donkunu
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by loyika(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
She-Ron and Boringkanu have formed a new Tag Team crew; "Bottoms Up Bois!!"

Expect their new DVD in the market very soon, "Bottoms Ups!! The Original!!" also featuring; Emperor, Presido(n't) with guest appearances from the "Chelski NL Crew bois" grin

EXTREME PG!! Esp as it involves a Nigerian Nazi tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
duduspace:

Yu don dey ejaculate again, can't count how many times Stevie G has done that and Denilson did the same against the same team. Good goal though.

Show me 2 clips from Stevie G and one clip from Denilson before you start foaming in the mouth like a photo-sensitive epileptic patient. grin
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by chrisical(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
na wa for assnal
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by bandely(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2009
Assnal kpele, your loss will be compounded nexy week. tongue
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Show me 2 clips from Stevie G and one clip from Denilson before you start foaming in the mouth like a photo-sensitive epileptic patient. grin

You asked for 2 but go ahead and take your pick out of many from Stevie G.

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fZbeVOsDQhQ[/flash]

Here is Denilson's goal against Everton earlier in the season since yu have such a short memory for anything non manure.
[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/W6GmsHPsqyM[/flash]

Edit: abeg, make una no blame me na Seun no follow proper net standards and I had to do some editing to get it working but I learn quickly grin
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Krayola(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
ol boy ur videos no work. Na betamax u dey use? grin grin grin
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by bandely(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2009
Dudu your videos no gree show, na only white box I dey see for dia. tongue grin grin
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Sauron1: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
duduspace:

You asked for 2 but go ahead and take your pick out of many from Stevie G.

Edit: abeg, make una no blame me na Seun no follow proper net standards and I had to do some editing to get it working but I learn quickly grin

U must have SPERMFLAKES where your brains should be.

What is the comparison between Fletcher's goal last night to Denilson's.
I am talking about the technique used not the distance. . . . . . Denilson got a lay-off, ball was on the ground and he struck.
What is so special about that?? Should i also bring Ronaldo's goal against Porto as comparison?

The only credible comparison anyone can bring is Zidane's goal against Leverkusen in the UCL final.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2009
loyika:

P.S Found this picture extremely funny (Someone shuld pls tell em "Argies" to get a room!! tongue grin )

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8371992.stm

Scroll till you get to Carlito and Javier grin

Yep, a lot of man luv going on there, I wonder who the drag queen is.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

U must have SPERMFLAKES where your brains should be.

What is the comparison between Fletcher's goal last night to Denilson's.
I am talking about the technique used not the distance. . . . . . Denilson got a lay-off, ball was on the ground and he struck.
What is so special about that?? Should i also bring Ronaldo's goal against Porto as comparison?

The only credible comparison anyone can bring is Zidane's goal against Leverkusen in the UCL final.

Yu still like to yarn rubbish, even if yu hide behind the pathetic excuse of the ball being in the air (even though it had already bounced), Stevie G still has more than one of those taken on the volley cleanly and yu can't deny it. abi Fletcher don become another Morrison? or is it the other way round?
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Sauron1: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
duduspace:

Yu still like to yarn rubbish, even if yu hide behind the pathetic excuse of the ball being in the air, Stevie G still has more than one of those and yu can't deny it. abi Fletcher don become another Morrison? or is it the other way round?

Of course. . . . . .The ball being in the air makes it more difficult to score and besides. . . . .Fletcher had to arch back to hit the ball before scoring.
Darren Fletcher is not Maradona but he has not failed yet to ridicule Arsenal midfielders from the days of Patrick Vieira to the days of Diaby/Cesc.

Only goals like this can compare to Fletcher's

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQXrMbArqSs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by bandely(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2009
shocked shocked Thats a hell of a goal!
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by duduspace(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . . .The ball being in the air makes it more difficult to score and besides. . . . .Fletcher had to arch back to hit the ball before scoring.

Wetin concern me with whether he contorted his body like a snake before hitting the ball? if he likes let him break his neck to score a goal. The ball had bounced taking all the pace out of it and setting it up nicely for him. Nice goal but yu are making too much out of it.
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
duduspace:

Wetin concern me with whether he contorted his body like a snake before hitting the ball? if he likes let him break his neck to score a goal. The ball had bounced taking all the pace out of it and setting it up nicely for him. Nice goal but yu are making too much out of it.

It was still more difficult than Denilson's pile-driver against Everton.
The bounce had taken the ball slightly behind his stride and he had to adjust to ping that volley. . . . .U won't see a better goal this season.
Mark me words!!!!

bandely:

shocked shocked Thats a hell of a goal!

How about this one? P.S. Watch in HQ.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JReo8IqtSm8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November by bandely(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

It was still more difficult than Denilson's pile-driver against Everton.
The bounce had taken the ball slightly behind his stride and he had to adjust to ping that volley. . . . .U won't see a better goal this season.
Mark me words!!!!

How about this one? P.S. Watch in HQ.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JReo8IqtSm8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

Good but the first one is better.

Modric Vs Iniesta — Who Is The Better Midfielder? / England Vs Brazil - International Friendly (2 - 1) On 6th Feb 2013 / Happy Birthday Dayokanu