Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Telltale Games Is Working On Guardians Of The Galaxy Game For 2017 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Telltale Games Is Working On Guardians Of The Galaxy Game For 2017 (1188 Views)

California Leading Gaming Studio "Telltale" Close Down / 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead / Batman The Telltale Series Mod Apk Full Episodes Unlocked Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telltale Games Is Working On Guardians Of The Galaxy Game For 2017 by allenadeola(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Telltale Games, publishers of the Walking Dead, Batman and Minecraft is planning to release a groundbreaking game that is based on Marvel comics’ Guardians of the Galaxy in 2017. The game will be titled Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Telltale series[i][/i] and here’s what you should know about this yet to be released Game.

‘In Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, players will take on multiple roles within the ragtag band of heroes, and take the pilot’s seat in directing their escapades around the universe. We are always honored to be working with the best creative partners and storytellers in entertainment, and working with Marvel on this series leaves us excited to share what we’ve been developing when it premieres in 2017’ said the Co-Founder and CEO of the Telltale games, Kevin Bruner in a Press release on the Telltales website.

The game is going to be released episodically and .....

Read the full report here > http://www.inforisticblog.com/2016/12/telltale-games-working-on-guardians-of-the-galaxy-in-2017.html

Re: Telltale Games Is Working On Guardians Of The Galaxy Game For 2017 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Yeah
Re: Telltale Games Is Working On Guardians Of The Galaxy Game For 2017 by Sylar3333: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
The game no go make sense, it go be like cartoon

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Performance-per-dollar Gaming Pc Build / My Pes2017 Hooks / Bet9ja.... Release My Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.