Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (16090 Views)

Make $$$ With LCF COIN / All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency / Guys! Take Advantage Of 500$ Bonus Upon Registration For Lcf Coin Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by raindrop99: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good day, came across this and decided to share. who knows what could come of it.

LCF is a Crypto Currency based in China. It is a global crypto currency initiated by the world's richest British family, the Wrothschilds. This will fling into action immediately it is launched in 2017. They are giving out $500 worth of LCF Coins as a gift to those of us who are lucky to get this golding opportunity and use it. Become a leader now and make your money for free before it goes on sale after launch. What you stand to gain is uncountable. They assembling the world's largest market place where you can pay for over 60,000 goods and services with your LCF Coins. In addition you will be able to withdraw your money in cash in your local currency. Do not let this opportunity slip away.
For more information and registration contact
LCF is on track to combine the Best of Networks marketing like AMWAY, AMAZON and ALIBABA.
How does one get involved?
Benefits for free members, order of ranks, and bonus payments.
What makes it exceptional is that you don't have to buy this coins, they are literally given to you and right now the company is gathering the bbest leaders in the world to handle the coins, outing these coins in there handle to help spread the news.
1/ when you refer 20 persons and have total of 200 members in your team, you are paid 20,000 Coins (worth $10,000) and you become a Team Leader.
2/ Free member subscription: 1000 LCF Coins (worth $500) are paid for free only during the promotion period which will end at any moment.
3/when you have 5 Team Leaders in your team, you are paid 100,000 Coins ($50,000) and you become a City Leader.
4/ when you have 5 City Leaders in your team, you are paid 500,000 Coins ($250,000) and you become a Provincial Leader.
5/when you have 5 Provincial Leaders in your team, you are paid 2,500,000 Coins ($1,250,000) and you become a State Leader, which is the highest rank.
Submit your information we can help you register for free. All in CAPITAL LETTERS PLEASE:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Mobile Number (include country code).
ID Card No (DRIVERS LICENSE, NATIONAL ID, International ID Card) or any Number you know you will not forget that corresponds to 8 Digits (may be the last 8 digits of your phone number)

Registration is free. Call or WhatsApp and let's get you started
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by mimioma: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by y4code(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
britneyknox99@gmail.com 07033818556
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by ekwii: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
y4code:
britneyknox99@gmail.com
How would you access your account after registration? to know whether it is successful
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by sammysammy111(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
av registered last night but d guy dat I use his link to register is not responding to me pls can i Register under u again ?
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by sammysammy111(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
av registered last night but d guy dat I use his link to register is not responding to me pls can i Register under u again ?
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by mytym(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
raindrop99:
Good day, came across this and decided to share. who knows what could come of it.

LCF is a Crypto Currency based in China. It is a global crypto currency initiated by the world's richest British family, the Wrothschilds. This will fling into action immediately it is launched in 2017. They are giving out $500 worth of LCF Coins as a gift to those of us who are lucky to get this golding opportunity and use it. Become a leader now and make your money for free before it goes on sale after launch. What you stand to gain is uncountable. They assembling the world's largest market place where you can pay for over 60,000 goods and services with your LCF Coins. In addition you will be able to withdraw your money in cash in your local currency. Do not let this opportunity slip away.
For more information and registration contact me by
call/whatsapp 07067489129
For registration: My Full names: AKINDOR GIFT OKE
My Passport ID is: A09749638
LCF is on track to combine the Best of Networks marketing like AMWAY, AMAZON and ALIBABA.
What makes it exceptional is that you don't have to buy this coins, they are literally given to you and right now the company is gathering the bbest leaders in the world to handle the coins, outing these coins in there handle to help spread the news.
1/ when you refer 20 persons and have total of 200 members in your team, you are paid 20,000 Coins (worth $10,000) and you become a Team Leader.
2/ Free member subscription: 1000 LCF Coins (worth $500) are paid for free only during the promotion period which will end at any moment.
3/when you have 5 Team Leaders in your team, you are paid 100,000 Coins ($50,000) and you become a City Leader.
4/ when you have 5 City Leaders in your team, you are paid 500,000 Coins ($250,000) and you become a Provincial Leader.
5/when you have 5 Provincial Leaders in your team, you are paid 2,500,000 Coins ($1,250,000) and you become a State Leader, which is the highest rank.
Submit your information we can help you register for free. All in CAPITAL LETTERS PLEASE:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
ID Card No (DRIVERS LICENSE, NATIONAL ID, International ID Card) or any Number you know you will not forget that corresponds to 8 Digits (may be the last 8 digits of your phone number)

Since when do we have to use Google forms to register?

It's a scam.

You may not be a scammer but an innocent but naïve subscriber who 'innocently' or greedily fell for the Rothschild bait...

Whoever designed that form is collecting your data!

Kindly check that link http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/lcf-coin-prelaunch-review-rothschilds-chinese-govt-altcoin/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by mytym(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
These!

1 Share

Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by focus7: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Please i registered this morning and i have not gotten any response from the company to receive a sponsor ID.
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by raindrop99: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
focus7:
Please i registered this morning and i have not gotten any response from the company to receive a sponsor ID.
u are the one to choose ur sponsor ID not the other way round
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by mavister(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Register at your own peril
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by micolo2c: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
raindrop99:

LCF is a Crypto Currency based in China. It is a global crypto currency initiated by the world's richest British family, the Wrothschilds. This will fling into action immediately it is launched in 2017. They are giving out $500 worth of LCF Coins as a gift to those of us who are lucky to get this golding opportunity and use it. Become a leader now and make your money for free before it goes on sale after launch. What you assembling the world's largest market place where you can pay for over 60,000 goods and services with your LCF Coins. In addition you will be able to withdraw your money in cash in your local currency. Do not let this opportunity slip away.
For more information and registration contact me by
For registration: My Full names: AKINDOR GIFT OKE
My Passport ID is: A09749638
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:

Michael Kujembola Olufolajimi
Male
Jimmymystikal@gmail.com
+2348062446944

Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by kudos122000: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2017
First Name: KINGSLEY
Middle Name:
Last Name: IMONI-OGBE
Email: kudos122000@yahoo.com
Mobile Number (include country code). +2348030885194
ID Card No: 27031980
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by ChuksJoseph(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
kudos122000:
First Name: KINGSLEY
Middle Name:
Last Name: IMONI-OGBE
Email: kudos122000@yahoo.com
Mobile Number (include country code). +2348030885194
ID Card No: 27031980
see as you put your personal profile for public
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by Francheezy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerians are always looking for the easy way to make money. If you know who the Rothschild's are, you will run
Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by Emmyrind1: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free by dreko(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Francheezy:
Nigerians are always looking for the easy way to make money. If you know who the Rothschild's are, you will run

Run to where please

(1) (Reply)

A Free Report On Cashew Nuts Trading In Nigeria.. / Get Crypto Knowledge / Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.