Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day (2774 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New year Nairalands!!!,
January 2017 is finally here if u understand what im talking about, i even thought this day will never come but it is here well its 14-1 = grin
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by ademasta(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2017
14-1=12+1

1 Like

Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2017
The most important date.
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by emerich(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2017
New year 2017 is officially 14th Jan for Nigerians. Happy New Year peeps.
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2017
stanlink:
Happy New year Nairalands!!!,
January 2017 is finally here if u understand what im talking about, i even thought this day will never come but it is here well its 14-1 = grin

Get a job OP
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by ramdris(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Yes o!
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2017
PUSH1:

Get a job OP
Will be glade if u kindly get me one k God bless u in advance

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2017
Count Down: -1 day grin
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
-1 = ?
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2017
MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 - Investment
-https://www.nairaland.com/3553518/mmm-releases-2017-rules-ahead
-4 days = ?
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Still counting -5 =
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
O how time fly's its 6days already 8 days to go
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by joxxy01(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
mumu meet mugu
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by ronik4lif(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2017
joxxy01:
mumu meet mugu

I pity your life..If i ask you now,how much are you worth?
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by ronik4lif(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Get a job OP

How much is your salary..I can pay it..

1 Like

Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by kgy: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2017
MAKE MORE*
A WHATSAPP GROUP CREATED TO MAKE U SMILE
*10K TO GET 20K*
*20K TO GET 40k*
*5k TO GET 10K*
In 48HRS

Join by clicking on the whatsapp link below
https:///KrwClMDkyvlJw5XbrP7mt5 Or Chat these nos on Whatsapp 08131275408 or 08068264102 *Chat Only please*
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Its already 4days to go hmm
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by mecussey(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
stanlink:
Its already 4days to go hmm

The server fit crash that day, imagine 1m pple trying to loggin into the site on the 14th.
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2017
mecussey:

The server fit crash that day, imagine 1m pple trying to loggin into the site on the 14th.
Lol if e try am hmmmmmmn
Na hypertension oooo
Re: Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day by stanlink(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Finally the wait is over who is who is also volunteer for the night watch tonight?
grin grin tongue cool

13.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))
Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

(1) (Reply)

About MMM - Before The Suicides Start / Good News For MMM Participants / How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.