Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Simple New Year Message To You - Michael Doo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Simple New Year Message To You - Michael Doo (529 Views)

Topic closed / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / A Short Message To Those I Offended In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Simple New Year Message To You - Michael Doo by donmayorgroup(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2017
My Simple New Year Message To You - Michael Doo

We thank God Almighty for bringing us this far! Last year was full of challenges but He saw us through them all. Many people didn't survive to see this beautiful year. They were not more sinners than any of us here. Its a great privilege that we are alive celebrating the new year..once again. Its God's love and grace that has kept us till date. We cant thank Him enough for this.

We must have made successes and have also failed in other areas. We must have been disappointed few minutes ago(2016) but i want you to put the past behind you and forge ahead. The future is brighter for you. The future is brighter for Nigeria.

In this new year, i have come to understand that we are leaving out something very vital in our lives...and that is looking inwards to see and unleash that ingenuity in us. And therefore we have for so long depended on people...on the government for survival.

Now this is my new year's message to you!

"Look inwards
Look deep inside you
You will discover that ingenuity
Put it to work
Wait no more
For...
This is your year of
RECOVERY AND GROWTH!"

May God bless you abundantly this new year and beyond.

And to our numerous subscribers, friends, well wishers, supporters and partners, we wish you a prosperous new year from Michael Doo's Blog!

We love you

Continue Reading: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/12/my-simple-new-year-message-to-you.html

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dollar For Sale / It Friday Again Let Party Like Never Before / Piuni Telecom Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.