Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

New Year Message From Emfrica Organization - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Year Message From Emfrica Organization (528 Views)

Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank / Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company / Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message From Emfrica Organization by greenone: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2017
NEW YEAR MESSAGE

A happy new year to all our members. 2017 promise to be an exciting year and I’m looking forward to working with you all – as individuals, organizations and experts. Together we can work on the best solution to the challenges we doubtless face in Africa.

As EMFRICA members we appreciate the importance of Empowering youths in our continents. EMFRICA has an excellent future and the Board will work hard to ensure we remain the largest empowerment organization in Africa.

As part of that we’ll be on initiatives, in the coming years, including:Building on the activities identified as of great value to members’ in feedback from our recent Corporate Members’ survey These include; Our popular events which keep members up-to-date with the latest developments in empowerment (such as :skills acquisition, job training and recruitment,Youth seminars, webinars and conferences ), and provide great opportunities for youth.

Ensuring we continue to provide the right services to meet the needs of existing members and to attract and engage new members across our region, making sure that EMFRICA remains a viable organization for our youths.
Completing and publishing our new magazine that will inspire young ones together with the latest knowledge and best practice examples. Also ensure that we’re in the strongest position to develop new activities.

I’m very proud to be in the privileged position to lead EMFRICA in this
important work. I hope you will all join me in looking forward to the
coming year.

On behalf of my fellow board members I wish you and your
family Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year 2017.

Babajide Akin-thomas
Regional Head,
(Empowering Africa's Youths Int'l Organization)
Re: New Year Message From Emfrica Organization by Toyolad(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Good morning sir,I'm a 300level student of Obafemi Awolowo University. I'm interested in joining the organization, how do I go about it?
Re: New Year Message From Emfrica Organization by greenone: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Follow this link to join EMFRICA WhatsApp group: https:///HHuxPBqh5RSHKc499kHu6C

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Advertise On Facebook / Are You Financially Down? / Here Is Your Chance at Getting That Dream Job Or Starting That Dream Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.