Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram (4975 Views)

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Facebook Loses $120 Billion In Value After Taking Record Hit At The Stock Market / How To Make Over $120, 000 From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 4:46am On Jan 01, 2017
A New Year Gift To All My Followers And The Esteem Members Of My Facebook Group.

Let's begin...
Today I'm going to show you how to make money on Instagram. Do you know that you can make some real money on Instagram? Yes, you can definitely make a great online income using this social network.

Do you have a popular Instagram and want to monetize it? Looking to start a new Instagram and later move into making some cash?
I’m going to take you through all the possible ways step by step.

What I’m Going To Cover:

• How to grow your account
• How to make money on Instagram
• How to sell shoutouts
• Connecting with brands
• Affiliate Marketing with IG
• Adsense with IG
• CPA with IG.

The complete version of this guide is already available to members of my facebook group
This is a premium package And I will remove it from the group within 24-48hours.

You can join the group to get free access to this premium content before I remove it.
Follow this link to the group and look for lesson 4 (there are other lessons there)
https://web./1844949509081101/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 5:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Growth
Growing an account is the hardest part but traffic is the lifeline of any online success. Growing an account doesn’t need to be hard, you just need to be seen. Start with…
• Deciding on a Niche. Comedy, fitness and food are hot on Instagram
• Think of a catchy simple name
• Signing up
• Upload about 5+ niche related pictures
For the first few weeks spend an hour or so each day going through Hashtags related to your niche. Like and comment as much as you can on the pictures, this gets you seen. While doing this make sure you’re still uploading quality pictures/videos.
After you start getting a good amount of followers add captions to your images like “tag 3 friends” users love this and start taggings friends who usually follow you.

You can buy shout outs to speed things up or use services like Instagress. This service will like and comment for you but isn’t as natural. But you can use such service to grow faster.

1 Like

Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by iyblaq(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Following bro
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
I grew an IG account having 0 followers to 5,500 followers within 4 weeks.. is there a way I can earn with it ?
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by alkines(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dexter247:
I grew an IG account having 0 followers to 5,500 followers within 4 weeks.. is there a way I can earn with it ?
pls how did u do it?
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dexter247:
That's great! You really tried. There are many ways to make money with your IG acct. You can make money through shoutout, CPA, Adsense, direct sale etc
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
alkines:
pls how did u do it?
Its the same way you socialize on facebook and other social networks. Follow people, like and comment on their photos and they will return the favour. It can take some time to build and grow your account if you follow this route. If you want a faster groth, then buy followers and likes. This route can move your acct from from 0 to thousands in few months. Once you begin to have like 10k, 20k up to 50k followers, you will start to make some serious money from shoutouts, sponsored posts, direct sale and affiliate programs. This can be a very serious business if you focus more on it.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Get this premium content while it is still available.
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by alkines(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
CosmicJames:
Its the same way you socialize on facebook and other social networks. Follow people, like and comment on their photos and they will return the favour. It can take some time to build and grow your account if you follow this route. If you want a faster groth, then buy followers and likes. This route can move your acct from from 0 to thousands in few months. Once you begin to have like 10k, 20k up to 50k followers, you will start to make some serious money from shoutouts, sponsored posts, direct sale and affiliate programs. This can be a very serious business if you focus more on it.
gbayi!!
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Join like minded people that come together in a facebook group for one purpose
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Have you took advantage of this opportunity while the time to short it down is extended?
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by Fedric(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
CosmicJames:
Have you took advantage of this opportunity while the time to short it down is extended?
sent u a message on facebook
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Fedric:
sent u a message on facebook
I can't see you in the group.
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2017
When creating ur Instagram account, make sure you choose a brandable name that is easy to remember

1 Like

Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Still availabe
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have decide to let this tutorial be available for some time for you to take advantage of it. You can join my facebook group to get instant access to this tutorial for free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
This premium content is still available free
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by CosmicJames(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
I changed my mind and decided to let this premium content to be available in my facebook group for a while. You can take advantage of it while it last.
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by soap94: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
I think the most important is to gain good base of followers. It will be better to a have real followers, not bots which can be bought for a few bucks right now. The quality is also important, that is the reason why special software was designed! For example, I gain around 1k followers just in 1 week. And I am talking about real people, who are potentially interested in my profile. Just in case if someone will ask about a soft I've been using, here is a link https://hashtagpirate.com/news/ig-hoot-review-apps-grow-ig-followers
Re: Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram by SharedServices: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
CosmicJames:
When creating ur Instagram account, make sure you choose a brandable name that is easy to remember

Good suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Nylon Production Machine- Urgent Sales / I Will No Longer Keep My Money In Banks. Are You Satisfied, Sanusi? / Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.