Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ranstard Dynamic Resources! JOB SCAM!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ranstard Dynamic Resources! JOB SCAM!!! (888 Views)

Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Fadac Resources Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / 8 Tips To Help You Avoid A Job Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ranstard Dynamic Resources! JOB SCAM!!! by olujuwonj(m): 4:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Don't mind those people. Its a scam. They are hiding under the guise of Dynamic resources. I received another invite today against tomorrow just like I was invited on Friday morning 9am and when I got there, I saw no sign board, the setting looked like a church with plastic chairs lined up and the people you meet there don't look like people who came for an interview. More like network marketing parole. I and my friend where discussing in low tones the authenticity of the invite when one of the attendants came across to us and told us to stop our discussion so as not to disturb others. Please run for your life.

their mode of operation:
the tell you of E.S.B.I meaning Employee, Sole proprietor, Business system owner and Investor.... please note that this people are well connected with the locals and even with security at keystone bank (the one at keystone bank street).

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA Is RECRUITING FOR Administrative Associate - Apply Now / Job Vacancy At Uber And Mactay Consult - Apply Now / Urgent Vacancy For The Post Of Farm Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.