Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? (2083 Views)

Final Chance To Make This Honda Baby Boy Yours / 2003 Toyota Matrix For Sale 900k don't miss this last chance / Which Of This Ride Will U Choose If Given The Chance?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gbenga007(m): 6:25am On Jan 01, 2017
I followed every posts about cityhood and I'm quite sure he has regretted everything that must have happened.
In the spirit of New Year, can we show him some love and give him another chance? There's no way he will ever want to repeat what has happened. We have never met but I really feel for him.
And to those he has offended knowingly or otherwise, kindly forgive him please.
Just like I read on a thread, he may not be too learned to defend or even accommodate this damage of the year (2016).

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by MARKone(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2017
He should show empathy first to the people he DUPED, and start his restitution by returning their money, it is as simple as that. Show him some love indeed undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by rockiedink(m): 6:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Did he send you?

Or perhaps this is another of those monikers cityhood had created to mesmerize people...

OP, if you are not cityhood himself...

It's very simple. Trust they say is like an egg; one it's broken, E don break be that! Nothing you go do to restore it. It's totally unacceptable for you to be dishonest about cars you want to sell. The buyer will always find out you've been dishonest. If there is an issue tell the buyer so he's aware. Selling a car is never a do or die thing. If your price dey palatable to me, I go buy if not, another person wey e dey palatable to go buy.

If na your brother cityhood don scan like this, you go advise am day make e go meet am but something from him hand again?

6 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Yes, YOU can...with YOUR own money! wink

For me, the Devil you know is worse than the Devil you don't know undecided

I have realized 90% of the time, this Autos section can just be used for market price research.

Even then, a lot of ridiculous prices are quoted, almost always, there are hidden issues. There's always an unpleasant surprise lurking beneath.

And i agree, you are either Cityhood, his twin bro or 2nd coming of Jesus....which one are you, Sire? angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by ehissi(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2017
OP. Come hia, you want us to give another chance to somebody that has swallowed somebody's #2.2million Naira and showed no remorse fa..........

Minus the many other people he deceived after delivering coffin to them.

Burobanan........ angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Lol. WE SHOULD GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE TO DO WHAT? ...DEFRAUD MORE PEOPLE ABI.
OK NAU

3 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by musco4me: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
He has not even returned the money he fraudulently collected from ppl by selling casket to them and ur here talking abt second Chance??
If yr the one that paid over 2m to get a dead car, will u come here and write this??

3 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Dereformer(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2017
No. He is a confirmed thief and fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Kjnwancaro: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2017
Only on the condition that he refund people he scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by nnamdibig(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2017
You don't need to creat a thread for people to forgive him. He should be discussing how to settle those costumers that trusted him with there money. Look at the guy selling TVs in Technology Market, he has had lots of issues with people but at the end of the day, he will accept to change the TV or refund your money or even repair whatever the problem is. That's how costumers should be treated. At this moment silent is not golden. He should come Up and accept this mistakes, seek for a way to satisfy his costumers from there, nature will naturally give him a second chance.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by project8(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2017
fraudster will always be a fraudster

4 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gbenga007(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
rockiedink:
Did he send you?

Or perhaps this is another of those monikers cityhood had created to mesmerize people...

OP, if you are not cityhood himself...

It's very simple. Trust they say is like an egg; one it's broken, E don break be that! Nothing you go do to restore it. It's totally unacceptable for you to be dishonest about cars you want to sell. The buyer will always find out you've been dishonest. If there is an issue tell the buyer so he's aware. Selling a car is never a do or die thing. If your price dey palatable to me, I go buy if not, another person wey e dey palatable to go buy.

If na your brother cityhood don scan like this, you go advise am day make e go meet am but something from him hand again?

You can check the day I joined NL. Cityhood was nowhere then. Just felt he could have been overwhelmed with the array of abuses, though self-afflicted.
Anyway, I'm out. Thanks for the contributions
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gbenga007(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
nnamdibig:
You don't need to creat a thread for people to forgive him. He should be discussing how to settle those costumers that trusted him with there money. Look at the guy selling TVs in Technology Market, he has had lots of issues with people but at the end of the day, he will accept to change the TV or refund your money or even repair whatever the problem is. That's how costumers should be treated. At this moment silent is not golden. He should come Up and accept this mistakes, seek for a way to satisfy his costumers from there, nature will naturally give him a second chance.

I agree with you bro. Thanks for the message.
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by OCTAVO: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
gbenga007:

You can check the day I joined NL. Cityhood was nowhere then. Just felt he could have been overwhelmed with the array of abuses, though self-afflicted.
Anyway, I'm out. Thanks for the contributions
Let cityhood speak for himself and do not meddle in things like this. You can trust him with your own money if you so desire (that's if you are not cityhood). This may be your first nairaland account before you created cityhood account. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by abbey621(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Why don't we just forgive all the scammers on Nairaland? I'm sure they must have repented.....ridiculous!

4 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gogodaye(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Make you lead.......
we go watch and listen and then laugh you too.......
Leopard no dey change him spots.......

1 Like

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by MrMcJay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
@gbenga007, in my line of work, we provide advisory services to clients. When things go wrong, we go to ANY extent to protect the client and satisfy them. Personally, I have used my personal resources to assist dissatisfied clients get satisfactory service. This is done to protect out brand image as well as ensure that the same irate client ends up being the one to refer more clients to us.

Cityhood never apologized for wrongdoing nor offered to take steps to rectify the wrongs done. He never promised that such won't repeat itself. There's no point making these promises on his behalf.

Cityhood is a fraudster who is unwilling to change. Don't make yourself his PRO so as as not to carry a cross that isn't yours t bear.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gbenga007(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
MrMcJay:
@gbenga007, in my line of work, we provide advisory services to clients. When things go wrong, we go to ANY extent to protect the client and satisfy them. Personally, I have used my personal resources to assist dissatisfied clients get satisfactory service. This is done to protect out brand image as well as ensure that the same irate client ends up being the one to refer more clients to us.

Cityhood never apologized for wrongdoing nor offered to take steps to rectify the wrongs done. He never promised that such won't repeat itself. There's no point making these promises on his behalf.

Cityhood is a fraudster who is unwilling to change. Don't make yourself his PRO so as as not to carry a cross that isn't yours t bear.

Cheers.

Well said bro. I can't recall seeing any of his apologies or show of remorse. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gbenga007(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
OCTAVO:

Let cityhood speak for himself and do not meddle in things like this. You can trust him with your own money if you so desire (that's if you are not cityhood). This may be your first nairaland account before you created cityhood account. undecided

This is quite hilarious, my old friend--since data sales days.
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by DjAndroid: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Cityhood really messed up big time, but I feel it's very important for a car buyer to personally inspect the car he wants to buy before any payment.

The car I'm using now, I bought it here on Nairaland from Badneat. I personally travelled to Owerri with my mechanic to inspect the car. We paid and drove the it home.

Today I'm still in very good terms with Badneat, because our business was a very smooth one.

That apart, Cityhood really betrayed the trust people like me had in him. Just like inspiredm.

Finally, Nairaland is a no man's land. You can trust Cityhood at your own risk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by musco4me: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
Cityhood really messed up big time, but I feel it's very important for a car buyer to personally inspect the car he wants to buy before any payment.

The car I'm using now, I bought it here on Nairaland from Badneat. I personally travelled to Owerri with my mechanic to inspect the car. We paid and drove the it home.

Today I'm still in very good terms with Badneat, because our business was a very smooth one.

That apart, Cityhood really betrayed the trust people like me had in him. Just like inspiredm.

Guy, were u the person that bought that Pontiac aztec??
I wanted to buy that car but didn't knw wch mechanic works on the car. That's why I backed out.
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2017
DjAndroid:

I see you Dj ,compliments of the season my brother !!

1 Like

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by DjAndroid: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2017
BADNEAT:
I see you Dj ,compliments of the season my brother !!
same to you bro! Long time.
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by DjAndroid: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2017
musco4me:
Guy, were u the person that bought that Pontiac aztec??
I wanted to buy that car but didn't knw wch mechanic works on the car. That's why I backed out.
No be me oo.
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Caveatemptor(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2017
gbenga007:
I followed every posts about cityhood and I'm quite sure he has regretted everything that must have happened.
In the spirit of New Year, can we show him some love and give him another chance? There's no way he will ever want to repeat what has happened. We have never met but I really feel for him.
Just like I read on a thread, he may not be too learned to defend or even accommodate this damage of the year (2016).

Thanks and God bless.

My friend,
On what basis do you want to show him love?
1)Has he repented of his fraudulent tendencies of selling scrap cars off to clients as 'buy and drive'?
2) Has he stopped fraudulent falsification of vehicular documents?
3)Has he stopped fraudulently scratching off engine identification numbers?
These are serious criminal.offences that carry real jail terms. Therefore I honestly can't bend my head around your reason for opening this thread.
Your principal (city hood) has not even showed an iota of remorse by reaching out to any of his victims to try and set things right through an apology,rather he has arrogantly transfered his unrepentant, fraudulent activity to other platforms such as jiijii,facebook and efiritin. Is this the kind of character to be in your words 'shown some love'?

Honestly guys like trippleA,chucky234,inspired motors,and city hood are very lucky to be carrying out fraudulent activities on customers who are gentle. If any fraudster tries rubbish with me I wouldn't be on Nairaland lamenting, I will.legally hunt you down and bring the full weight of the law down on you no matter how much it costs me.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Dantedasz(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2017
gbenga007:

Thanks and God bless.

I would advise you not to dabble into issues of which you have zero knowledge. We are in a economic recession and you are asking people to throw hard earned money at a fraudster by showing him love.

I think that in 2017 you should start the love by purchasing one of the big fat lemons that city hood has for sale.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by momentarylapse: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
grin
gbenga007:

Thanks and God bless.

Cityhood how far?
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by Abbeyme: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2017
gbenga007:

Thanks and God bless.

Story for the gods.

Let him address the issues raised against him.

Apologize.

Ameliorate.
Re: Can We Give Cityhood Another Chance? by gbenga007(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abbeyme:

Story for the gods.

Let him address the issues raised against him.

Apologize.

Ameliorate.

I meant to say he hasn't regretted. My apologies please.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Lexus Es300 2003 White / 2008 Rav4 3 Seater First Body In Ibadan Buy And Drive 2.2m Fixed / 2017 Model Tokunbo Toyota Hilux @ 14.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.