Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN (5685 Views)

4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by dustmalik: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
laribari:

Dem give me too. Na to download apps and movies naa. I usually share my data (etisalat MiFi) in my house, so with this awoof the mifi go rest small, Na to share by hotspot now; so the 4G will be enjoyed for 8 days.
The data only works with 4G sims, on 4G devices. in other words, it only works over 4G LTE, and wouldn't work on 3G.
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by laribari(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
dustmalik:

The data only works with 4G sims, on 4G devices. in other words, it only works over 4G LTE, and wouldn't work on 3G.

Yes naaa, I didn't 3G

1 Like

Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by wintersnow(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2017
My phone is 4g enabled, how do I get I get a 4g sim
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by jesbu(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
wintersnow:
My phone is 4g enabled, how do I get I get a 4g sim
Go to any of their office and upgrade your sim
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by wintersnow(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2017
jesbu:

Go to any of their office and upgrade your sim

For free?
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by wintersnow(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Me too

Hello beautiful
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by WhyNa: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2017
I have a 4g sim, was given the 4gb but still being charged from my active sub. Crazy people
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by ammyluv2002(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
wintersnow:

Hello beautiful
Hello
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by wintersnow(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Hello

Urmmm was wondering if we could go chill sometime
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by vpaymoney(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2017
jesbu:
Although it will expire on the 8 of this month.
8 day to to use 4gb.
Does this 4g sim work with phones like HOT4?
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by jesbu(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
vpaymoney:

Does this 4g sim work with phones like HOT4?
I don't know, but you could ask
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by mathefaro(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
iXavier:
I got it also
Compliments of the season bro. I also got the message but i havent swapped my SIM to 4g so Pls, i have some questions for u concerning d MTN 4G SIM swap:
1. Where exactly in IB did u get it done?
2. How much in total did it cost u?
3. What are d tinz i'll need for d process & how long will it take?
I'll be expecting your reply soonest. Thanks in anticipation......
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by eraly(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
mathefaro:
Compliments of the season bro. I also got the message but i havent swapped my SIM to 4g so Pls, i have some questions for u concerning d MTN 4G SIM swap:

1. I know dia office at MOBIL b4 challenge.
2. #500. Out of d #500, u should get #400 airtime back. Dat means u are actually paying #100
3. Valid id card n some numbers you do call on d line. Som other thingz too sha
4. D upgrade should be done in minutes. U are collecting d 4G sim instantly

Thanks
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by mathefaro(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
eraly:

1. I know dia office at MOBIL b4 challenge.
2. #500. Out of d #500, u should get #400 airtime back. Dat means u are actually paying #100
3. Valid id card n some numbers you do call on d line. Som other thingz too sha
4. D upgrade should be done in minutes. U are collecting d 4G sim instantly

Thanks
wow! Thanks bro
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by eraly(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
mathefaro:
wow! Thanks bro

Make we thank GOD bro

1 Like

Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by iXavier: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
mathefaro:

Compliments to you too

I got it done at MTN office bodija
Will cost nothing but they will ask you to pay #500 which they'll give you back as airtime
It is just sim swap, nothing was asked apart from ID card

1 Like

Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by Reeberry: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2017
jesbu:
MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.Thank You MTN
Which phone you dey use? Na Huawei? If yes. Which model?
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by jesbu(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Reeberry:
Which phone you dey use? Na Huawei? If yes. Which model?
Huawei mate 7
Re: MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN by mathefaro(m): 4:29am On Jan 03, 2017
iXavier:

Compliments to you too

I got it done at MTN office bodija
Will cost nothing but they will ask you to pay #500 which they'll give you back as airtime
It is just sim swap, nothing was asked apart from ID card
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Bought Samsung S10e For 170K. Is It Worth It ? / How To Get 13GB For Just #1500. / How To Get 3GB Free (#1000 Free Credit) on Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.