Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

7 Questions A Sincere Muslim Should Ask - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 7 Questions A Sincere Muslim Should Ask (571 Views)

7 Hilarious Questions A Muslim Asked About Mohammad / What Every African Muslim Should Know About Islam And Its Role In African Devel / 39+ Imam Ghazali Quotes Every Muslim Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Questions A Sincere Muslim Should Ask by ajiboye007(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2017
*7 SINCERE QUESTIONS A MUSLIM SHOULD ASK*
*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

1. Is Quran eternal and if yes how many ETERNAL entity do we have together with Allah, can I get a single reference to support it??

2. Is Quran indeed secured in heavenly tablet? If yes does that mean the eternally secured tablet also contained sura 65:1, sura 17:1 and other sura discussing Muhammad actions?

3. How do I get forgiveness, or what is the scale of judgement (Mizan) as found in sura 21:47 doing again if I am actually forgiven by Allah?

5. Is it true there would be a sirat bridge that I must pass over despite accepting Allah as god and Muhammad as his MESSANGER?? Sura 19:71-72 sahih bukhari vol 1 book 12 number 770

5. Who is Al masih? Why is he the only one who is a sinless sura 19:1 share creative power of Allah sura 3:49? Why is the only one called the word of Allah sura 4:171, 3:39, 3:59 and Ruhulah?

6. If other prophets actually died why did Allah take the almasih up to Himself sura 4:158?

7. In sura 40:12 it says judgement belong onlt to Allah but Sura 43:61 said Eisa would be the sign of the hour?! according to ibn katier `Isa will descend before the Day of Resurrection as a just ruler and fair judge. (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 43:61 Jesus is coming as a just judge )

7. Is Muhammad the last prophet? If yes what about the beast that would come from the ground sira 27:82, sura 3:106-107 and the messiah coming again to destroy All form of worship .  Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4310, Narrated by Abu Hurayrah: see also Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656 ?

*NOTE*
If you are open minded after answering all these 7 question you will throw your Quran away. Then seek who you are to serve and worship. Jesus said come follow me john 14:6, Mattew 11:27-28, Matt 19:21.

~fsp welcome you to the new year *2017*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Questions A Sincere Muslim Should Ask by omoalhaji1(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
your level of mumurism has no mekotarism.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Shud Avoid D Statement "Awon Elesin Keji"/"those Upon D 2nd Religion" / What Will They Call Mr Cruz Nikolaz If He Is A Muslim / Help A Muslim Brother Whose Left Hip Is Almost Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.