Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Unknown Swelling On My Eye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unknown Swelling On My Eye (704 Views)

Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. / My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Swelling On My Eye by mistayeancah(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year fam
Around mid November I had a boil on my right. The swelling at first looks like an eye bag and painful. I used some antibiotics (Ampliclox). The pain left but the eye is still swollen after the use of the drugs. This is now giving me concerns. What do you think is the cause of that?
Please doctors in the house help me out. What should I do to stop the swelling?
Thanks.

Cc
dominique , Sissy3
: Godanswerprayer ( f ), Giddyperson ,
mistayeancah( m), Emmerlee ( m), Asey( f ), ayoi ,
Alwaystrue (f )
Re: Unknown Swelling On My Eye by Giddyperson: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2017
mistayeancah:
Happy new year fam
Around mid November I had a boil on my right. The swelling at first looks like an eye bag and painful. I used some antibiotics (Ampliclox). The pain left but the eye is still swollen after the use of the drugs. This is now giving me concerns. What do you think is the cause of that?
Please doctors in the house help me out. What should I do to stop the swelling?
Thanks.

Cc
dominique , Sissy3
: Godanswerprayer ( f ), Giddyperson ,
mistayeancah( m), Emmerlee ( m), Asey( f ), ayoi ,
Alwaystrue (f )

Sorry but I'm not a doctor. From experience weird problems like this are best taken to the general hospital as early as possible. When you start treating yourself without knowing the source of the issue, you would only be prolonging it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Abortion Should Be Legal Part 2 / Episiotomy Stitches / HIV/AIDS Remedy Found In MOUAU!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.