Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? (3175 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Does TB Joshua Deserve Nigeria's Highest Honour??? - GUARDIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by konjinokillme(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2017
just wondering... what could be the reason? he has the money, he can annoint/appoint pastors all over the country... so why just one branch
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by lordbish(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2017
I just think many branches would bring a bad name to d church
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2017
So that all the money will be in one place. That's why TB Joshua and Oyedepo are the richest pastors in Nigeria. It's the same strategy. Bring all your money to the same place.

1 Like

Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by Koleman(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2017
how come i never thought of that?? May this year be better than the last. check my signature for something you don't want to ignore
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by konjinokillme(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
lordbish:
I just think many branches would bring a bad name to d church
if this is so, I don't think other churches will have branches
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2017
the one in lagos is the hq, in Akure ondo,state, i know a scoan at Ijapo while i was in junior sec sch, i cant say the same,now
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by ScienceWatch: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
konjinokillme:
just wondering... what could be the reason? he has the money, he can annoint/appoint pastors all over the country... so why just one branch
You ask a question that is also in the mind of thousands of FAKE pastors that want a materialistic slice of the the Holy Scoan Church pie.

With one click of the holy Prophet TB Joshua's finger, thousands of churches will be opened world-wide. But God gave this man great wisdom to block the sale of such awesome Holiness.

You will find the true answer to your question by simply looking around you, at the thousands of "dead" churches.

These "dead" churches are the result of power crazy Fake pastors. The Holy Spirit is not with them. They are not recognized in Heaven.
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by konjinokillme(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You ask a question that is also in the mind of thousands of FAKE pastors that want a materialistic slice of the the Holy Scoan Church pie.

With one click of the holy Prophet TB Joshua's finger, thousands of churches will be opened world-wide. But God gave this man great wisdom to block the sale of such awesome Holiness.

You will find the true answer to your question by simply looking around you, at the thousands of "dead" churches.

These "dead" churches are the result of power crazy Fake pastors. The Holy Spirit is not with them. They are not recognized in Heaven.

so TB joshua is the one shering The Holy Spirit right?
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by ScienceWatch: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
konjinokillme:

Why ask me this question when scientifically verifiable evidence is freely available to you and every sincere TRUTH seeker.If you cant afford to go yourself, the evidence is freely available on Emmanuel TV ot on youtube.com

Be generous, and come back and share your scientific examination of the evidence and demonstrations of Gods love for all mankind.
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by konjinokillme(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Why ask me this question when scientifically verifiable evidence is freely available to you and every sincere TRUTH seeker.If you cant afford to go yourself, the evidence is freely available on Emmanuel TV ot on youtube.com

Be generous, and come back and share your scientific examination of the evidence and demonstrations of Gods love for all mankind.
simple quesion you haere speanking grammmar.. undecided

so there are no holy, spirit filled men in the whole nation apart from tb joshua.. undecided
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by ScienceWatch: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
konjinokillme:

so there are no holy, spirit filled men in the whole nation apart from tb joshua.. undecided
Ir is common knowledge that when the Holy Spirit comes onto a man, he will be filled with power to do what the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing.

Check the bible, Jesus explains it all very simply.
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by ScienceWatch: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
konjinokillme:

It is common knowledge that when the Holy Spirit comes onto a man, he will be filled with power to do what the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing.

Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by easterwick(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
He that is not with me scatter abroad, if satan is divided how can he kingdom stand?
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by konjinokillme(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ir is common knowledge that when the Holy Spirit comes onto a man, he will be filled with power to do what the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing.

and what makes him so special that the Holy spirit that came upon him cannot come upon other men undecided
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by engrtee(f): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
less expenc
more control
more profit
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by ScienceWatch: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
konjinokillme:

The important question that begs to be answered is;
what real practical benefits does Atheism / dead churches/ fake pastors/ fake popes etc offer mankind ? I have never heard of a crusade or church from these dakes where where peoples real life problems are solved.

No amount of fake pastors /atheism/ evolution theories/ Big Bang etc can change the deep love millions of people have for Jesus Christ and the God that He thoroughly demonstrated. Millions see live demonstrations of the POWER of God in the holy Scan Church Nigeria and 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV.

[b]After doing research
into other religions, what evidence do they have that the god they worship is truly greater than the God Jesus Christ revealed and continuously demonstrated. Today that evidence is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for the world to witness.

Only a satanic inspired, feeble-minded person will even attempt to claim that the thousands of personal live testimonial of decent people in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by konjinokillme(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The important question that begs to be answered is;
what real practical benefits does Atheism / dead churches/ fake pastors/ fake popes etc offer mankind ? I have never heard of a crusade or church from these dakes where where peoples real life problems are solved.

No amount of fake pastors /atheism/ evolution theories/ Big Bang etc can change the deep love millions of people have for Jesus Christ and the God that He thoroughly demonstrated. Millions see live demonstrations of the POWER of God in the holy Scan Church Nigeria and 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV.

[b]After doing research
into other religions, what evidence do they have that the god they worship is truly greater than the God Jesus Christ revealed and continuously demonstrated. Today that evidence is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for the world to witness.

Only a satanic inspired, feeble-minded person will even attempt to claim that the thousands of personal live testimonial of decent people in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are fake.

Oga, stop all these grammar you are spilling here... Don't shy away from the initial question asked....

YOu are trying to make it look like this TB Joshua has the keys or phone number of the Holy Spirit, and he alone does the Holy Spirit ministers to..

Lemme tell you something, ever before TB Joshua's great grand father's great grand pa was conceived, The Holy Spirit has been ministering to men of all races and will always do...

So your excuse that TB Joshua don't have branches because no one is fit to lead is so lame...

Come on, bring a better point to defend your TB Joshua... undecided
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by Omudia11: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
He has only one branch but has the most followers outside Nigeria. He always says its never about the size of the church.
Re: Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? by Omudia11: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Always endeavor to think issues through before posting so you don't sound myopic.

How does having one branch equate to more control and more profit and even being less expensive?

Let me give u an instance, I attend MFM and every MFM branch in the world sends 70% of whatever is accrued as tithes, offerings and donations to the headquarters. Whenever a new branch needs to be built, that branch doesn't receive any money from the headquarters, it must solicit for its own funds ( that is, the members tithes and offering will be used to build the church). Now imagine how much the thousands of MFM churches around the globe send to the HQ.

Do you now see that your postulation holds no water?
engrtee:
less expenc

more control

more profit

(1) (Reply)

Harvesters Pastor Flogs Member With Koboko / Divorce And The Bible: Does God Allow Mistakes? / A Borrowed Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.