Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Acres Of Land For Sale At Sagamu Interchange Close To Nestlé Factory - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale At Sagamu Interchange Close To Nestlé Factory (790 Views)

4 Plots Facing Conference Hotel For Sale At Sagamu GRA (C Of O) / New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k / HOT SALE:-- 75 Acre Land after Sagamu interchange lag/i.B expr road. CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale At Sagamu Interchange Close To Nestlé Factory by fendorf(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
4 acres of land for sale at Sagamu Interchange close to Nestlé factory with Certificate of Occupancy. Call or whatsapp 07064696356 for details
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale At Sagamu Interchange Close To Nestlé Factory by Ademide05: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
fendorf:
4 acres of land for sale at Sagamu Interchange close to Nestlé factory with Certificate of Occupancy. Call or whatsapp 07064696356 for details

That area happens to be govt properties as the govt has already started 8 lanes from abeokuta. Buyer should do their findings very well.... Thank me later
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale At Sagamu Interchange Close To Nestlé Factory by fendorf(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ademide05:

That area happens to be govt properties as the govt has already started 8 lanes from abeokuta. Buyer should do their findings very well.... Thank me later
the land is not under govt acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Five (5) Bedroom Duplex Off Agungi, Lekki, Lagos With Floor Plan / Deal Of The Month!! N35m Mansion House With Facilities In City Center Of Lagos / *orange Ville Estate*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.