Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me (681 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me by Monogamy: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Compliments of the season. It is another new year whereby people make plans for the year. In my own case, it is going to be tough in some aspect. last 3 months of 2016, I tried my best to make my intention known to all those who have been taking an advantage of me one way or the other of not tolerating poo anymore, they never really take me serious.
I have got a lot of things to achieve this year. No doubt, 2016 was one of the best year so far for me and I am hoping for the best of 2017.If i am to achieve my goals, I really need to cut out some people in my life entirely. They do not make any contribution toward my success instead, they are always in trouble or adding to my problem.
I really want to stop Mr Nice guy things cos it is affecting me seriously. I just wanna do my thing in my own way.

I would like suggestion on how to achieve this.
Re: 2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me by Durentmoney: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
If someone doesnt affect ur life positively. Cut dem off.

Meanwhile
Guys check out my signature
Re: 2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me by greatgod2012(f): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol

Re: 2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
What happened to cutting them away subtly without rubbing it in their faces?

Nobody will take been regarded as a cold blanket or dead weight lightly.

You don't want them to move from dead weights to obstacles.

Have a great 2017.
Re: 2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me by eyinjuege: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2017
In short, what you mean is:-

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Your Husband Hates About You / Household Items:non Stick Cooking Ware Sets / Two Slay Queens Fighting, Mother Beats Them Up With Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.