Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Winner For Extremeder Photo Contest Season 3 Emerges - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Winner For Extremeder Photo Contest Season 3 Emerges (608 Views)

Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winner For Extremeder Photo Contest Season 3 Emerges by zimakod(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
We are pleased to announce the winner of our season 3 photo Contest. Congratulations, Anthony Cynthia! Cynthia was successful in securing the highest number of votes to become the winner of a brand new DJACK 5060 home theatre sponsored by DJACK ELECTRONICS, which breaks the record of the previously held contest. Her achievement is particularly impressive which also contributes to the growth of EXTREMEDER. Cynthia who is a student of FUNAI in her 100 level studying Political Science in her words said: I am Shocked. I am really happy about this and i appreciate the Organizer and the sponsors of this event. Read more: www.blog.extremeder.com/winner-for-extremeder-photo-contest-season-3-emerges/

Re: Winner For Extremeder Photo Contest Season 3 Emerges by meeky007(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
chai

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Buy Rice With 22000 And Waste The Sack / Ladies Problem Getting Wet? Worry No More Becos Sefia Kayan Is Rocking / Lady Shames Her Fellow Christian Sisters Who Put On Trouser's To Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.