Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My View On New Year's Resolutions As A Programmer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My View On New Year's Resolutions As A Programmer. (992 Views)

My New Year Resolutions As A Python Nigga / Things You Can Learn From Mark Zuckerberg’s Past New Year Resolutions / Use Hostgator Promo(coupon) Code And Enjoy 60% Discount ON NEW Hosting + Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On New Year's Resolutions As A Programmer. by classicdude1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Let me start with a short story.

When Andrew Carnegie died,the little Scottish guy that built the big steel industry. They opened up his desk and in one of his drawers, they found a piece of paper where he had written his goal for his life and he wrote it when he was in his twenties.

On that piece of paper he wrote,"I'm going to spend the first half of my life accumulating wealth and the other half giving all away"

He was so inspired about that goal that he accumulated 450million dollars from the first half of his life and the rest half giving all away.

Resolutions are not bad but I think it is exigent for us to have a detailed plan for our lives and put them on paper so we can walk towards it.

I wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Remember to visit my blog to read interesting stories of programmers that have changed the world,interview of Nigerian programmers that are doing exploits and python tutorials .

www.coolpythoncodes.com

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Problem / Android And Website Developer Needed / Free ICT Seminar|abuja|july 24-28th: Python, AI, Mobile Development Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.