Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! (1174 Views)

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel / Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Need help on how to start up a kennel please help!!
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
colossus91:

There are almost non existent quality kennels with foreign dog breeds in Abakaliki. Nice idea. I hope you see an eager market for sales.
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funnicator:

There are almost non existent quality kennels with foreign dog breeds in Abakaliki. Nice idea. I hope you see an eager market for sales.
bro i need a 411 on how to run the business cos i intend to channel my npower stipends to the business can u chat me up sir?.09052984283
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
colossus91:
bro i need a 411 on how to run the business cos i intend to channel my npower stipends to the business can u chat me up sir?.09052984283

Congrats on the success of your npower application. But I have to remind you great breeds with high quality can cost you about 150,000 for a quality pup. German shepherds, boerboels, chow chow, Caucasians can cost that much. Toy breeds like Lhasa, pampilon, may cost less. Plus their vaccination and feeding. Bro you need about 1million to be honest. Unless you wanna run a limited number of quality breeds or you wanna run numerous breeds of low quality. If you wanna get it right.

From getting quality breeds from bobysaxxy, to vaccination, feeding, accommodation, etc can cost about 1m. If the fund is okay then the journey can begin. It's not easy, but remember nothing good comes easy.
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funnicator:

Congrats on the success of your npower application. But I have to remind you great breeds with high quality can cost you about 150,000 for a quality pup. German shepherds, boerboels, chow chow, Caucasians can cost that much. Toy breeds like Lhasa, pampilon, may cost less. Plus their vaccination and feeding. Bro you need about 1million to be honest. Unless you wanna run a limited number of quality breeds or you wanna run numerous breeds of low quality. If you wanna get it right.

From getting quality breeds from bobysaxxy, to vaccination, feeding, accommodation, etc can cost about 1m. If the fund is okay then the journey can begin. It's not easy, but remember nothing good comes easy.
i will start somewhere bro...atleast for now i can get reasonable breeds before i save and get a pedigree breed!!
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
colossus91:
i will start somewhere bro...atleast for now i can get reasonable breeds before i save and get a pedigree breed!!

I admire your resilience and determination bro. It will pay off. I wish I had knowledge on how to kick-start kennels. I just have fair knowledge on dogs. I would have loved to help you out.

But, you can still google the steps, or check out some kennel threads here, you can PM one of the members and they will guide you. Good luck.
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lalasticlala move this to front page abeg. Some good Nigerians have decided to make good use of their time and wealth in this new year. We can only encourage them by giving them chance to have solutions /answers so we can all escape from this recession. Thank you.
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Lavendra(f): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2017
I school at Abakaliki... maybe sometime we can meet and I'll give you some tips... Do you have passion for dogs or are you going in for the money? if u have passion for dogs I advice you start small, start from 2-3 dogs first...
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Lavendra:
I school at Abakaliki... maybe sometime we can meet and I'll give you some tips... Do you have passion for dogs or are you going in for the money? if u have passion for dogs I advice you start small, start from 2-3 dogs first...
i love dogs ooh i have a local dog too nw bt no foreign yet pls reach me on my whatsapp number 09052984283 thanks...
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by OsuGanja(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2017
I had to log in on Nairaland to give you some advice bro...I'm no dig breeder OK,but you can try to save up and get a pedigree pup,maybe a boerboel for instance,a female,you take good care of her and in a year you'll reap what you sowed into the dog,the amount of care you give her will determine the kind of pups you get,and you must cross it with a good or in fact,very good male..When she Whelp's you'll sell of the puppies for a good price and from there you gbera again,get another dog or just keep one pup for yourself.. whatever you decide to do bro....And good luck...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2017
OsuGanja:
I had to log in on Nairaland to give you some advice bro...I'm no dig breeder OK,but you can try to save up and get a pedigree pup,maybe a boerboel for instance,a female,you take good care of her and in a year you'll reap what you sowed into the dog,the amount of care you give her will determine the kind of pups you get,and you must cross it with a good or in fact,very good male..When she Whelp's you'll sell of the puppies for a good price and from there you gbera again,get another dog or just keep one pup for yourself.. whatever you decide to do bro....And good luck...
thanks bro!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by bobbysaxy: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2017
If u wanna start up a kennel there are some basic tins u need to know so u dont encounter any problem in d future...for technical advise and consultation call or whatsapp.08155560515...bobbysaxy kennel
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Stdaviding(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
colossus91:
What you need most is the passion for dogs, followed by money(not just to acquire, but also to take care of the dog) kennel business has its own ups and down just like other business, so I will advice you not to take it as a full time business not until you're sure of what you're doing. One more thing is to have a mentor that can guide you and you get to learn from his experience. Best wishes bro
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Stdaviding:

What you need most is the passion for dogs, followed by money(not just to acquire, but also to take care of the dog) kennel business has its own ups and down just like other business, so I will advice you not to take it as a full time business not until you're sure of what you're doing. One more thing is to have a mentor that can guide you and you get to learn from his experience. Best wishes bro
thanks sir i really appreciate your words of wisdom sir!!
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
bobbysaxy:
If u wanna start up a kennel there are some basic tins u need to know so u dont encounter any problem in d future...for technical advise and consultation call or whatsapp.08155560515...bobbysaxy kennel

Colossus91 contact bobbysaxy and lavendra oh. I am sure of those two. They have good experience about dogs and how to raise kennels. Luckily for you lavendra is in Ai.

Chat or call bobbysaxy with his number, I hope lavendra has chated you up too. I want to start seeing pedigree foreign breeds in Ai soonest. Thanks
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by colossus91(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lavendra:
how do i contact u ma?
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Lavendra(f): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2017
colossus91:
how do i contact u ma?
please join Bobbysaxy's whatsapp group... then from there I'll contact u
Re: I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! by Lavendra(f): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2017
colossus91:
how do i contact u ma?
please join Bobbysaxy's whatsapp group... then from there I'll contact u

(1) (Reply)

I NEED A LOVELY AND NICE LHASA / Meet My Pedigree Beorboel Male / Solid 11 Months Old Canecorso Available For Sale In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.