Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? (768 Views)

How To Make Money Promoting Your Music/album Or Label / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? / Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? (2) (3) (4)

An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by dammizz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
I dont knw if this topic had been discussed b4 but I wish to knw how people like to enjoy their music. I personally prefer "Selection" to "album" and one of the reasons is that I dont get to like all the tracks in the contemporary albums, whereas selection allows me to groove and gyrate from 'start-finish' due to its compilation of top hot songs from diff. artists.

Do u prefer an album to a selection?
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by tosinaded(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
so u prefer buying dem alaba cd's. . . . thats illegal stuff!!

thats by the way anyway, any real music listener will rather buy an album than pirated cd's from alaba.
if no be say na naija,se u 4 dey buy compilation cd for jand ni
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by dammizz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
cheesy but they ve dj-mix in jand too, in case u dont knw. They r called certified selection where the artists are even aware of the mix
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by Genuflect(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
For me I'd rather listen to the albums. There are songs that I might never have found out if I didn't listen to albums
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by rapjunkie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
Genuflect:

For me I'd rather listen to the albums. There are songs that I might never have found out if I didn't listen to albums

took the words outta of mouth
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by yoji: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
even though u'l play a selection more often, truth is u know wat 2 expect cos u put them there, but an album has that element of suprise as long as d gamble pays off. plus u get d money to d artist. but in truth u need both.
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
lost interest in dem pirated copies afta knowing dat as dem artist are losing,so am i.
Buy Original copies and put money in d pockets of the artist.aight, word by Olisa
Re: An Album Or Selection, Which Do U Enjoy? by rockyfela(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
dammizz u be one of those alaba boys supporters abi? u no wan make them artist chop?
I prefer albums cos a someone noted, there are some hidden good songs u wont hear or know about if u dont listen to the album.

New Dbanj Song - Scape Goat / Nairalandz Streetwize - Prelude Tracks To Mixtape( Dope Collabos needed) / 9ice Feat. P-square – All The Way