Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records (49718 Views)

Russelsmith Offers Job Vacany Of A HR/ADMIN ASSISTANT / Update On Mavins Records Recruitment Process / Update On Mavins Records Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by princejayboss: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
I see SMD to be the first music label to be enlisted at Nigeria sec & exchange commission
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
tolaabi:
what are even saying sef,are u reading frm d back of Ur fone?cos where u see olamide in dis story,i am still wondering.take it or leave it olamide na boss
If olamide na good boss all the artistes under his label for still dey work with him Na.lil kesh and adekunle don exit.
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by emmanuel2015: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Marvin won take over, ybnl go soon da kpa da
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by okechukwu101: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Einl:

Una no de tire for all these Ponzi Schemes?

Young Nigerians putting soooo much effort into making money by doing nothing.

It cannot last. Focus on adding value rather than this nonsense.
How does ponzi scheme relate to the subject of this thread?
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by iamteegee(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good work!!!! Now I wanna smoke, thank you..op
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by jaelz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
okay cool
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by SKYGMAN: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
nice one THE DON
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Einl(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
okechukwu101:
What are you saying?
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
aldexrio:
Abeg Ndlers which Nigeria university courses fit these job vacancies. Cos me I'm so confuse if I qualify or not

Information tech, project mgt, mass com,marketing, computer science, international relations, foreign language, printing tech, web design tech, biz admin, n a lot.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
acenazt:
And olamide will be there shouting street ti take over.

Oya his die hard fans want to eat me raw. Shameless people,when the Lousy guy go climb twitter dey threaten Don jazzy Una call am boss. Now don jazzy is and always has been a boss. Jazzy carry on

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Donshemzy1234: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
narrowpathy:
Don Jazzy for president!!! With Mavin he is creating employment. Give him Nigeria and unemployment will be a thing of the past

you're here ranting rubbish, its 100% certain that you're political dumb. 102 out of about 180million abi its 120. Seems you will vote for him if he contest. People like you put us in these Poo. No b only mavin mtcheeeew
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by samsam2019: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
acenazt:

Oya his die hard fans want to eat me raw. Shameless people,when the Lousy guy go climb twitter dey threaten Don jazzy Una call am boss. Now don jazzy is and always has been a boss. Jazzy carry on
don jazzy is older with his old self he climbed the stage of headies to diss Olamide. So you weren't expecting a reaction from him?

You're a fool
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by narrowpathy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

you're here ranting rubbish, its 100% certain that you're political dumb. 102 out of about 180million abi its 120. Seems you will vote for him if he contest. People like you put us in these Poo. No b only mavin mtcheeeew

What have you done for the betterment of humanity yourself? Who you don help? Who you don employ? Please gerrout with your hungry life Abeg.
And I'll rather give a man who workef hard from the scratch with nothing to achieve success than all these your yeye politicians who are using politics to feed.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by frubben(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
okechukwu101:

The person he quoted has his ponzi scheme post hidden by the MOD. Hence the empty quote.
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by acenazt: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
samsam2019:
don jazzy is older with his old self he climbed the stage of headies to diss Olamide. So you weren't expecting a reaction from him?

You're a fool
mister Solomon the wise shey they have measured your sense and it amounts to the number of wives and concubines you have. I no blame Una. Lousy set of ingrates who support lousy artist doing lousy music. Make Una go listen to better music. I rather listen to sister chidebere's Chineke song Than that Loud mouth.

Where my earpiece make I blast some Vector jare. Oshey proper rapper

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Themandator: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
dyabman:

Yes because he's seeking for Job too, Mumu undecided angry

He went there because there are professionals to handle every department of the business he is involve in......55 people working ina Nigerian owned label no be beans......Noiseless breakthrough is a must in a such an environment.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Gerrard59(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
peace92:
Wow to be an entertainer u need a cv too.. How sad wat of d talented people without cv?

A CV is meant to showcase your skills, talents, why you deserve the job/role. It describes who you're when you aren't there physically. Any prospective employee needs to have a CV just as any entrepreneur needs a business card.

Heck, even models got CVs. Additionally, from the positions advertised, I believe anyone can apply if you have the passion and experience for/in the entertainment industry.

Kudos to Don J.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Inspiring Message
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by LilTyRoNe: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
mykeljosef:
hmnnn...make zombies go apply

Excuse me bro but i was wondering what the word zombies is refering to no offence i just need to know cos i think thats a new trend
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by obontami: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ten12:
igbo men employing Nigerians since 18bc

What's all this tribal nonsense?
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Ten12(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
obontami:

What's all this tribal nonsense?

If u no come from somewhere let me hear u say yeeh yeeh
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by Pain(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abegi..make e go siddon..all this silent publicity show off..unfortunately the country is filled with beef heads whose brains have been evaporated by recessive poverty

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by samsam2019: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
acenazt:
mister Solomon the wise shey they have measured your sense and it amounts to the number of wives and concubines you have. I no blame Una. Lousy set of ingrates who support lousy artist doing lousy music. Make Una go listen to better music. I rather listen to sister chidebere's Chineke song Than that Loud mouth.

Where my earpiece make I blast some Vector jare. Oshey proper rapper
eleribu ni e. Who's an ingrate? Wetin any of your family member do me?

Perhaps you don't even know d meaning of the word

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by bobbybrown007: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
After sending they won't be called so what is the need for writing and also submitting ur CV.
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by jide219(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
acenazt:

stop thinking with your anus,fool
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by acenazt: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
samsam2019:
eleribu ni e. Who's an ingrate? Wetin any of your family member do me?

Perhaps you don't even know d meaning of the word
shey olamide dey win bread for your family. Oga supporter. Hang your mumu self by The balls
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by acenazt: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
jide219:
stop thinking with your anus,fool
see jide Wey just buy smartphone and dictionary.e done finally know wetin Anus and fool be. You guys are disgusting
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by samsam2019: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
acenazt:
shey olamide dey win bread for your family. Oga supporter. Hang your mumu self by The balls
see this donkey. You came up withthe word ingrate.

You're just one of the many educated idiot illiterates here
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records by acenazt: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2017
samsam2019 post=:
see this donkey. You came up withthe word ingrate.

You're just one of the many educated idiot illiterates here
respect to The Man with A doctorate baccalaureate Summa cum laude in English language and meaning. I hope you win a Nobel prize for your achievement in the field of English science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Question You Have Ever Been Asked In An Interview / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions / Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.