Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? (2180 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Dangal Movie Review (A Sports Drama Loaded With Conflicts) / Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Yarduni: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just reading the reviews of Dangal on IMDB and i'm feelimg goosebumps already though i have never set out to watch the movie.
The first time in a decade i saw a movie having a rating of 9.2/10 on imdb with more than 15, 000 votes.

Has anyone watched it here? What do you think about it? Let me know before i download it
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Rapmaestro(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
would love to see the movie, love Bollywood movies
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Yarduni: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rapmaestro:
would love to see the movie, love Bollywood movies

I already downloaded it but not english subtitle. I don't know where i can get the subtitle. you have any idea?

Critics are calling it the best bollywood movie of 2016
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Rapmaestro(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yarduni:

I already downloaded it but not english subtitle. I don't know where i can get the subtitle. you have any idea?

just type "subtitle of movie" on Google
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Yarduni: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rapmaestro:
just type "subtitle of movie" on Google

I've done it many times, gone even 10 pages deep, no good results
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Fundango: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yarduni:

Get it at

subscene.com
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Rapmaestro(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yarduni:

I've done it many times, gone even 10 pages deep, no good results
well, subtitles for Bollywood are usually scarce... no idea again from this end. ask someone else
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Rapmaestro(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fundango:
Get it at

subscene.com
yea. I remember this...
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Yarduni: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fundango:
Get it at

subscene.com

Ok, i'll check and update you
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Onechancearmy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
No matter how useless they are, Indian films always get high ratings on IMDB.
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Yarduni: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Onechancearmy:

But this one is not useless oh.

Anyone has English subtitles link?
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Afobear: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
DANGAL and FAN for me where the movies of the year 2016 in bollywood nn.you know what amir khan gets to offer and then you have the ever charming SRK stealing hearts and playing a younger him in fan .......cant wait for raess and other movies this year
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Afobear: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Onechancearmy:
mhumu,where you forget your brain?
Re: Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? by Onechancearmy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Afobear:
mhumu,where you forget your brain?

Na the same place you forget ya own

(1) (Reply)

Watch DSTV Channels For Free | Step By Step Guide To Start Watching Free DSTV / BBN Housemate Angel Goes Wild On Live TV / 20 Unforgettable Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.