Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Does IJMBE Really Offer University Admissions To Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does IJMBE Really Offer University Admissions To Students. (474 Views)

4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / Admissions To India And China Made Very Very Easy. / Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does IJMBE Really Offer University Admissions To Students. by buzoo: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Gudeve Nlanders, Happy new year to everyone in the house.
Please, I recently heard that IJMBE also known as Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination offers Fresh Secondary School leavers the opporrunity to gain admission into Nigerian Universities after they have successfully gone through a 9month program of tutelage and have subsequently past the IJMBE A-Level Examination.
Please, i need some one who has really benefited from IJMBE to attest and comment on the genuinety and authenticity of the program as well as the Benefits the program promises to offer e.g 7 year validity period of certifcates, Admission into 200L In Nigerian Universities, 9 month duration program etc. Pls help out with your comments, counsel and information concerning the official website of IJMBE . Thank you as u keep d reply coming
Re: Does IJMBE Really Offer University Admissions To Students. by godwinstringed1(m): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Bro
I was told it is a minimum of 2 years.

I am planning to get that of uniosun but I am scared not to meet admission at Oct this year.

Second, people are complaining that it is very tough. I am wondering.

Www.uniosun.edu.ng/index.php/2016-2017-admission-into-uniosun-ijmb-programme.html

(1) (Reply)

Only Student In Nigeria University Can Relate / Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? / Can I Obtain Two D.e Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.