Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife (3019 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by omoashy: 12:35am On Jan 02, 2017
Love is beyond physical looks. Married to an actor, Chinedu Ikediezie, Nneoma Nwaijah-Ikedieze, a graduate, disclosed how they met and the reason for her genuine love for Chinedu aka Aki
How did you two meet?
Nneoma: We met in Lagos. We worked in a production together. I was a costumier. I have always been seeing him, I just like his lifestyle. So we became friends and from there the journey began.

How did you know he was your man?
Nneoma: I am not a friend keeping type, but when I meet my friend, I know. We have been friends and I think I saw what I like in a man in him.

What are the qualities you saw in him?
Nneoma: Chinedu is very intelligent and smart.

What was your parents’ reaction when you told them you were getting married to Aki?
Nneoma: They were not surprised. My dad was like 'wow, you go ahead if he is your choice.

Would you say it is a natural love you have for Chinedu?

Nneoma: Yes. I just love him naturally.

What do you really want changed in Chinedu?
Nneoma: Nothing to be changed. He is okay for me.

Many people believe you are going for his money and celebrity status?
Nneoma: That is cheap talk. They can say whatever they want to say. I married Chinedu Ikedieze, I did not marry Aki.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/i-saw-all-i-liked-in-man-in-chinedu.html
Source: Encomium 2011 edition

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by Sirpluv: 12:38am On Jan 02, 2017
What do you really want changed in Chinedu?

Nneoma: Nothing to be changed. He is okay for me.

SEE LIE grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by shininglite(m): 1:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell grin...

Patiently waiting for the give a f*uck crew cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by LesbianBoy(m): 1:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Sirpluv:

SEE LIE grin

How do you know she is lying?

To give you HOT SLAP just dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by shininglite(m): 2:10am On Jan 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

How do you know she is lying?

To give you HOT SLAP just dey hungry me

Ogbeni calm down don't be too serious.. Can't you see he was joking

1 Like

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 02, 2017
She could very well be in love. Why is that so hard to believe? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2017
cool

7 Likes

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by chrisbaby24(m): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Make I hear word abeg
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by AvsGot007(m): 5:45am On Jan 02, 2017
and I once liked a very short girl back then, Tho she's very neat and also package well...suppose say I don get money then I for marry her cos you won't give a fu*k about what people say only when you have money
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by angelTI(f): 5:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Why won't you see everything you like in him wink wink smiley
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by Nixiepie(f): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2017
When money is there undecided
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by datswasup(f): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Disclosed to who? Is it not Aki that was caught with that half caste lady?
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by Vanessa88(f): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Good for her. Atleast she wasn't rigid looking for Mr perfect in Mr right
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Sirpluv:
What do you really want changed in
Chinedu?

Nneoma: Nothing to be changed. He
is okay for me.

SEE LIE grin
cheesy cheesy what do I expect her to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Sirpluv:
What do you really want changed in
Chinedu?

Nneoma: Nothing to be changed. He
is okay for me.

SEE LIE grin
cheesy cheesy what do u expect her to say cheesy
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by ITbomb(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Yeah, you are right. Especially the height
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2017
The indepth microscopic paralundar is just an infatuated emotion showcased with the paternalism and co-fraternitical aspire for egoism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by firstclassmumu: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
tHaPsAmIsT:
The indepth microscopic paralundar is just an infatuated emotion showcased with the paternalism and co-fraternitical aspire for egoism
just take a good look at your self
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by teozey111(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Chinedu is doing his job very well....servicing her engines ....
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by TrollTrap: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
You must've had a really short list of what you want in a man.
I kid, I kid.
Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
I can smell lies grin

Re: I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife by AkinPhysicist: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
unclezuma:
When you have money, slutches be like...

MM

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Exposes Woman Who Always Take Pictures In Front Of Her House. / Singer Skuki Has An Erection On Stage While Dancing With White Girls / Nigeria Ladies Go Naked Under The Influence Of Rema's Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.