Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Professional Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Advice (584 Views)

Please I Need A Professional Advice From Hoteliers, Which City Is Good For Hote / I need expert and professional advice on this pls / Please Help,i Need Professional Advice On My Septic Tank/soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Advice by johnime: 3:56am On Jan 02, 2017
I have been following this section for some time and must say it has been helpful, informative and insightful.

I have a plot of land (100 by 200) and want to fence it round

1. Which is advisable and at the same time pocket friendly considering that we are in recession 2ft, 4ft or 6 ft fencing

2. What type of block to use 6,7 or 9 inches blocks for any of the feets

3. The number of blocks to fence a 100 by 200

NB: The place where the land is located is fast developing and I do not have the wherewithal to start building hence my reason for fencing to secure the place. The last one I had in Isiu in Ikorodu area of Lagos, I lost it to land grabbers alias Omo-onile.

The builder I met told me 1750 blocks for 2ft fencing, while the other builder I also met in Lagos told me 1500 blocks for 2ft fencing. When I asked the first builder for a 4ft fencing, he said 2350 blocks while the second one said about 3500 blocks

Now, am confused because they both differ on the number of blocks they need for a 2ft and 4ft fencing.

Thank you.
Happy New year
Re: Professional Advice by rotecch77(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2017
You can use any of the block mentioned , the wall is non load bearing wall, then do 6courses(coach) of block, with 2300blocks you are done. then install your entrance gate. Then don't just abandon the site for long BC's omonile can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Professional Advice by Funlord2(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2017
wink
Re: Professional Advice by Funlord2(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2017
Send a me a what's app message on... let's hook up at bariga and chill a bit today!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Full Plot Of Land Gated @ Abule Egba U-turn / Plot,completed Uncomplete Housd For Sale Ikorodu / FOR Sale-newly Built 9 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.