Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Will Bitcoin Survive 2017? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will Bitcoin Survive 2017? (910 Views)

Will Bitcoin Be The One-World Currency? / Will Bitcoin Crash Again? / Will BITCOIN Be Banned In February 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Bitcoin Survive 2017? by youngdad: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Hello, everybody welcome to a super year of multiplied grace.My aim of posting this to help up have a plan on our online investment this year.By Gods special grace I have been doing small business online over the years since 2007 till date.Made some money lost some.I believe you understand what i mean.Just mention it forex trading hyips network marketing etc.
Why I love online business is that it gives equal opportunity to everyone regardless of your age,educational qualifications etc.So not to waste your time,i have gained considerable experiences over the years due to to researches and ready wide.I want to draw attention of Nairalanders to what is trending over the net concerning our beloved Bitcoin.Personally, I don't know if its a conspiracy or not.
When the same played out during the years of E-gold many Nigerians ignored it and the paid dearly for it.It happened to some other e-currencies.One of the rules of online business is to alway put our ears down to know what is happening around us.The ever rising profile of bitcoin is not well received by some people don't ask who.May be you don't know that recently hackers are having a field day in blockchain and others.Hmm, the Chinese are buying over top engineers at bitcoin.60 percent of bitcoin miners are chinese .Chinese crpto coin coming out this year.
Early last year here in Nairaland a guy wrote a wonderful piece in Igbo language concerning the fall of naira that it will fall to N700 to a dollar.many laughed and ignored him some called him a tribalist.He gave wonderful advises that even helped my humble self.
My advice now .
1-Dont overlook the trend do your business with wisdom.
2-Dont be deceived by the price of bitcoin now
3-Dont leave so much in your blockchain.
4- Diversify your investments invest in other coins too.
5-Convert more than half of your bitcoin to fiat currency
6-You can store in gold.
Let me concluded by saying that so many things concerning money are caused my man.e.g rising and fall of currencies,recession,depression,loss of jobs and contracts evil and good government decisions.For example i once read understood that the price of gold all over the world are controlled by a family.Let me pull your legs a bit ,do know few wealthy Nigerians can come together and pull the country out of this mess.
Mind you am not so educated like you and am not an economist just my thoughts ,enjoy your day.Let me not forget i want to thank the mods for banning for a very long time.Your opinions are welcomed lets grow together.

2 Likes

Re: Will Bitcoin Survive 2017? by firstlady4(f): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Hello!
Get free $500 before closing date on 6th Jan, 2017 from:

*LCF cryptocurrency*

The company is called Rothschild LCF Currency.
Rothschild is a family in UK that owns 40 to 60% of global capital.

Click the link below to submit your details.

They have the backing of the Chinese government to float the highest ecurrency in history that will be more used than bitcoin. Note that bitcoin is trading at 1000$ per coin today. And LCF is giving away free 1000 Coin to early entrants like us.

The 1000 coin now is worth $500usd. When they launch the coin in February 2017 those that didn't join now or who need more coin will have to pay for it because the free bonanza ends on 7th January 2017.

The coin will be used by China and international community in international trade and in over 600000 online and offline businesses including Amazon, alibaba, tourism industry, airways etc

The more use it get the higher will its value and price increase
Also global leaders will be paid salaries based on their contributions when the coin is launched

By global leaders I mean people like you and me who built s network of users by inviting those they know to register and form the LCF coin. global users

*These are the ranks in the networking plan*

*Free member subscription:* 1000 LCF coins (worth 500$) are paid for free only during the promotion period.

*Team Leader:* when you recommend 20 persons and have a total of 200 members below you, you're paid 20,000 coins (worth $10,000)

*City Leader:* when you have 5 team leaders below you, you are paid 100,000 coins (worth $50,000)

*Provincial Leader:* when you have 5 city leaders below you, you are paid 500,000 coins (worth $250,000)

*State Leader:* when you have 5 provincial leaders below you, you are paid 2,500,000 coins (worth $1,250,000)

Below are details needed to get starteds

(1)Last name:
(2)First name:
(3)Middle name:
(4)Gender:
(5)Mobile No:
(6) Drivers license no/voters card/passport/nationa ID:
(7) email:
(cool Sponsor ID: LSR****
(9) sponsor name; I will add my name here..

Then I will register you for free coin. Deadline is 7th of January

Send details to 0-8-0-9-8-3-8-9-5-0-1
Re: Will Bitcoin Survive 2017? by samtee37(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2017
So... How do I go abt the registration?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Westwood Park Estate 2 With C Of O And Get 1000 Blocks And 50 Bags Of Cement / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Creek Avenue Court Lekki For Sale / Business Making 800k To 1.2M Monthly For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.