Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Open To God - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open To God (436 Views)

Audio | Listen To God's Plan By Drake / Nice Offer For All Upcoming Artist.. Open To View (2) (3) (4)

Open To God by yungfellar: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2017
An Open letter to God

The creator of the world, the maker of all that exist in the world. I appreciate all that you have done in my life. I believe you are the perfect God cuz nothing is impossible to you for you are everything, you are the possibility of all impossibilities. I thank you for making me and my family to witness a new year even though some of my close ones are gone with 2016. Everything happens for a reason and I believe you know more than us. The main purpose of writing this letter to you is about your plans and my plans towards my life especially my music career.
I know you have big plans for me that I may not know but since you are a good God I believe all are for my good, better than mine and best for me.
I thought 2016 would be my year of elevation but it denied me and left me without any tangible achievement pertaining to my music career. My plans and steps were destroyed due to the recession that hit the country. Studio sef na wahala (God go sabi pidgin) .i believe this talent I gat is not a fluke or a waste. Many people told me to give up by saying it's too difficult to enter stardom that I should focus on other things though I have some people that keep encouraging me to keep it up. I have a great passion for music. Lord please, pave the way for me to make it in this field.
My first performance 2017 was in your presence at the church singing and rapping to thank and appreciate you for blessing me with a talent and protecting me. my problem right now is that I don't have much with me to propel this talent to a height that will lead to paramount use and achievement . I know you are a great solver of all problems, pave a way for me and create the right channel that will project me to the world so that your love and goodness will manifest in my life. Use a person or group of persons to bless and uplift me. I thank you cuz I believe you've heard me.
Prayer is a means to communicate to you but you are God that see all things. I believe you will minister to people that will channel me to right station to elevate me into greatness.
2017 is my year #MyGodIsInvolved.
Thanks in anticipation .

Yours faithfully
Yungfellar

Hottest Cover Song On Youtube By A Nigerian (video) / Check Out My New First Rnb Tittled-no More Love / Duz Goes In: Hungry Angry Ugly Bad*ss Spitter Goes Ham In Freestyle Video