Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland (688 Views)

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland by Kingkyle1(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Please I appeal with this very opportunity to all tribal warlords on nairaland to sheath there swords of assaults and bigotry on one another.This is a great platform that connects so many calibre of personalities but the rancour and vituperation that some tribes exhibit here is nothing to write home about.
The action and hate some tribes exhibit and display towards one another is somewhat dangerous and affects this platform negatively to a large extent.
This screenshot is a part of the chat I had with a South African woman,whom has had enough of the seeming hatred on this platform

Re: A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Do the tribal warlords care

No.....
Re: A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland by ikbnice(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Different region with different problems. At least, we are not xenophobic.

2 Likes

Re: A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland by Kingkyle1(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2017
SirWere:
Do the tribal warlords care

No.....
Even at that,you know how bad the issue is
Re: A Chat With South African Woman And Ills Of Nairaland by Greatzeus(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Man is a free moral agent,so do what you like with your freedom, but know you will reap what you sow.
You might think nobody can see you and nobody knows your address, since this is an online forum,but sooner or later it will catch up with you.
Some of you who are " Christians" surprisingly are the ones at the forefront of these tribal bigotry. I don't know you,and I will never judge you,but if God meant what he said in John 4:8; 20, it means you are wasting your time praying, going to church and other activities, you are not different from atheist( I think you are worst), boko haram,ritualists,kidnappers etc. You all are headed to the same destination.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship Award (2016/2017) For All Disciplines. Apply Now! / How To Write A Formal Demand Letter / Solve These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.