Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) (2680 Views)

SOLD 2015 Kia Optima ⁴ Sale @ #2.2m / Honda Civic 2005 Lx Sedan For Sale @650k / 2012 -2015 Kia/Hyundai tokunbo thread vin included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by momentarylapse: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Fully registered, cleared, manual included, functional odometer, mileage less than 76000km, manual 5 speed transmission, manual windows, mortuary standard AC, factory approved original spare tire, car jack and wheel spanner set, registered government number plate! Inspection allowed!

For enquiries quote me!

cool

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Brand new but odometer reads 76000km? WTF! shocked

The mortuary standard AC made me roar in laughter...just got to share that joke grin grin grin

Goodluck, Mr Dealer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by Trustme2(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2017
What's the price ?
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by OBAnkemi: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
.....kaduna state govt cabs! Brand new indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by obateru007: 6:23am On Jan 03, 2017
1.3 cash
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Which one is mortuary AC again?

That means the ac be like the one wey dem dey use keep dead bodies cold for mortuary! Wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by Bigsteveg(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

That means the ac be like the one wey dem dey use keep dead bodies cold for mortuary! Wicked!

Who wants that kind of AC?

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by momentarylapse: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2017
soletar:
Brand new but odometer reads 76000km? WTF! shocked

The mortuary standard AC made me roar in laughter...just got to share that joke grin grin grin

Goodluck, Mr Dealer

Mr man when you hear brand new as per naija you can as well take it to be fairly used! These cars were bought by me from the governor of kaduna state in December 2015! TEAR RUBBER! They have been used as my Uber cabs for exactly 1 year! So are they still in excellent condition? of course! If you want to put in a bid do so but don't come around here acting like a broke ass crying about odometer as if you even know about its function in a vehicle! I'm in negotiations with 4 people already and I believe they have seen my posts on the MILEAGE haven't they? Has that stopped them from contacting me? NO! So what is your point? Or are you suffering from bad belle?

Anyone that wants any of these cars as stated can come, inspect and then buy! If they choose to they can go somewhere else and I would still keep driving my whips! Simple! If you are not capable of doing that then kindly get lost and stop hating like a _bitch! Everything on the thread is the truth! I don't need to lie to sell! If the customer wants something else go to another thread!

Shalom!
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by momentarylapse: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Trustme2:
What's the price ?

Call the number
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mr man when you hear brand new as per naija you can as well take it to be fairly used! These cars were bought by me from the governor of kaduna state in December 2015! TEAR RUBBER! They have been used as my Uber cabs for exactly 1 year! So are they still in excellent condition? of course! If you want to put in a bid do so but don't come around here acting like a broke ass crying about odometer as if you even know about its function in a vehicle! I'm in negotiations with 4 people already and I believe they have seen my posts on the MILEAGE haven't they? Has that stopped them from contacting me? NO! So what is your point? Or are you suffering from bad belle?

Anyone that wants any of these cars as stated can come, inspect and then buy! If they choose to they can go somewhere else and I would still keep driving my whips! Simple! If you are not capable of doing that then kindly get lost and stop hating like a _bitch! Everything on the thread is the truth! I don't need to lie to sell! If the customer wants something else go to another thread!

Shalom!

English Language is obviously hard for you to understand, Sir.

You should have written " bought brand new".... this is very different from "brand new"

The post was written in a light spirit, i was just amused with the "mortuary standard" AC statement.

No offence, but Kia isn't a brand i would patronize. I prefer Toyota & Honda, so stop getting your panties in a bunch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by gocare: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
do you have any in dutse? house tho.
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by momentarylapse: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
gocare:
do you have any in dutse? house tho.

Only in kaduna and abuja in asokoro!
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by gocare: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2017
momentarylapse:

Only in kaduna and abuja in asokoro!

Fear no gree me ask how much for the asokoro own sad
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by daddysgirl29: 2:15am On Mar 16, 2017
This ugly car? Smh I can find better deals in a police impound.
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by momentarylapse: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2017
daddysgirl29:
This ugly car? Smh I can find better deals in a police impound.

So your all up in my bizness once again? All this immature stalking and insulting dont work with me....EBONY! grin
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by daddysgirl29: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
momentarylapse:

So your all up in my bizness once again? All this immature stalking and insulting dont work with me....EBONY! grin
You are so delusional so you think you kno me well Smh...
Ugly iguana
Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by momentarylapse: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
daddysgirl29:

You are so delusional so you think you kno me well Smh...
Ugly iguana

I know your just a _horny kid! That's all that matters! Now Go and wash your hands, they type too much filth!

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2015 KIA RIO SEDAN For Sale! (2 Pieces) by daddysgirl29: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
momentarylapse:

I know your just a _horny kid! That's all that matters! Now Go and wash your hands, they type too much filth!
Yuh like mi batty boi

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2005 Model Toyota Camry Fabric Interior For Sale..accident Free / Cars For Sale In Lagos / NO LONGER AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.