Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Buy Giftcards - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Buy Giftcards (396 Views)

Buy Giftcards In Bulk Starting From ₦200 Per Dollar / SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / SELL IT! Sell me all giftcards; itunes, Amazon, Walmart, Gamestop etc & BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Giftcards by lanisco(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2017
I am buying various types of giftcards. iTunes, Amazon, Steam wallet codes, Vanilla etc
my rates are awesome and i pay faster than western union.

how does it work?
you send me a very clear picture of the giftcards, you wait for about 30 minutes for me to carefully redeem the card. once i confirm the cards are OK you would send your account number and get credited instantly.

Please note: iTunes giftcards above $100 denominations are not redeemable. don't let anybody deceive you. when its redeemable i would be the first to alert you.

You can call me on 07089807967 or chat me up on whatsapp using that number. or better still add me on bbm via 558B2CD3.
I am also on Facebook twitter and instagram.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mypagelansalhunta/
Twitter: follow me @LANSALHUNTA
Instagram: Follow me @ibuy_giftcards

Talk to me on any of these platforms that suit you and get a swift response from me.

I am not a ripper and i have a reputation for doing swift transactions with my customers. as you can see i am on almost all social networks.

Here are my rates:
i buy any amount of cards you have available so dont worry about your cards being too much. i prefer buying 25 50 and 100 denominations. if you have any other denomination i would suggest you talk to me first.

I buy $99 and below @ 260
I buy $100 to $999 @ 280
I buy $1000 to $5000 @ 300
I buy $5001 and above @ 310
(Rates are in USD)

For other giftcards, rates are the same, but i would require a receipt to show the card was paid for my cash and not any other means eg credit cards. Only cards paid for by cash are redeemable.

you can chat with me privately on any of my social networks to re-negotiate my rates.

You can call me on 07089807967 or chat me up on whatsapp using that number. or better still add me on bbm via 558B2CD3.
I am also on Facebook twitter and instagram.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mypagelansalhunta/
Twitter: follow me @LANSALHUNTA
Instagram: Follow me @ibuy_giftcards

HAPPY CUSTOMERS = HAPPY ME!
i would be expecting your calls and messages

(1) (Reply)

Iphone5s 32gb Needed / Lenovo Phone For Sale, 4.0 Android Version N15 K / 01 Day To Go!!! Its Free!!! (details Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.