Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! (733 Views)

Exporter/Supplier Of Natural White Unhulled Sesame Seed In Nigeria / Unhulled Sesame Seeds Wanted / Unhulled Sesame Seeds Price Per Ton (2) (3) (4)

Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by Burningred: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dear friends ,

Looking for unhulled white sesame seeds in 25/50 kg pp bags.

Looking for serious farmers/suppliers to meet our requirements.

Regards
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by Kunglaw619: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Anyone who has should also contact me
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Burningred:

Dear friends ,

Looking for unhulled white sesame seeds in 25/50 kg pp bags.

Looking for serious farmers/suppliers to meet our requirements.

Regards
I have unclean/unprocessed sesame seed in the north, price is #370k per tonne. pickup cash and Carry.
whatsapp me now, 09095500809
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kunglaw619:
Anyone who has should also contact me
I have access to it. price #370k per tonne, pickup cash and carry
whatsapp 09095500809
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by Kunglaw619: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2017
The buyer needs unhulled not uncleaned sesame seeds
GabdelandAgro:
I have access to it. price #370k per tonne, pickup cash and carry
whatsapp 09095500809
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by GabdelandAgro(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Kunglaw619:
The buyer needs unhulled not uncleaned sesame seeds
oga, u do not even know what u are looking for. unhulled means unprocessed or unclean.

when u are sourcing for commodity, pls be matured enough to understand what u are sourcing for.

its so hillarious that, u dont even know the meaning of "unhulled".
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by korede2016(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2017
GabdelandAgro:
oga, u do not even know what u are looking for. unhulled means unprocessed or unclean.

when u are sourcing for commodity, pls be matured enough to understand what u are sourcing for.

sorry bro, had to make this issue my own. Kindly approach potential client or broker with respect. You just need to Enlighten him in a respectful manner cus you never can tell what can transpire in the future. Thanks as you take cognizance of my aforesaid.
Re: Unhulled White Sesame Seeds Request!!! by Kunglaw619: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Is that how you approach people even when you are ignorant of what you are saying. Unhulled means sesame that the back has not been removed while uncleaned are the ones that has been removed but hasn't been washed. You claim you know, how long have you been in the business? You just seat in your house and press your phone and you claim you have knowledge of commodity trading. Better don't talk nonsense next time
GabdelandAgro:

Point Of Lay Needed In Benin City, ASAP... / Catfish(melange) Sizes For Sale At Affordable Price Per Kg. Benin City. / Exploring Business Opportunities In Nigeria's Agricultural Value Chain