Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? (821 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Why Nigeria Is Fast Becoming The Fabrication Hub In Africa, / Purchase And Installation Cost For Kwesé Dish And Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year to my clients and Joblanders

Are you into fabrications and installations?
Are you looking for 3d CAD modeller or drafter? Or
Are you generally looking for cad technician to help with specific designs?

I am Bolaji Oseni, a freelance CAD outsourcing with 4 years increasing knowledge on the use of AutoCAD and Revit Architecture to design 3d models for presentations. I am proficient in 2D and 3D designs.
I am customer focused, and always PUT MORE ATTENTION to EVERY DETAIL, with the ability to meet project deadlines
I can Convert PDF to DWG, Paper sketch to DWG to 3D and FABRICATION

Feel free to contact me today:
Mobile phone number: 08132824119
e-mail: bsoseni70@gmail.com

Attached below are the contractors I have worked with and designs I have done.

Combined tool box with workbench and vice

Re: Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
change rack

Re: Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Design and fabrication of shadow board work station (with alternatives)

Re: Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
End barrier step platform

Re: Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
F R A M E F O R S T A C K C E N T R A L R I N G

Re: Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
lifting gantry

Re: Are You Into Fabrication And Installation? by bologzy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
[b}Mobile CAT ladder with platform[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Or Lekki Phase 1? Which Area Is Better For Office Location / Looking for Garden Egg (anyara) wholesalers In Anambra And Enugu / Hushpuppi To Phyno: “if Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5million”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.