Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! (957 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help / Come & See Free Money O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by itzwell(f): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good afternoon nairalanders & Happy New Year. Please I've got a problem o. This morning my dad asked me to transfer some money from my account to his, using mobile app. I did the transaction thinking it was successful, only to see an alert telling me d account was NULL. And the money was deducted n up till now he hasn't seen alert. Biko nu naira landers, which one is null account? I am rili confused. Somebody help please
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by kilode100(f): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
My account is always stuffed with money. I have never experienced anything like this before. Hold on sha... The broke asses are coming.

Relax.

5 Likes

Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by shupy: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Call the bank customer care. The transaction is going to be reversed.
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by Jafar1: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
that's why I don't use mobile banking app
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by eph12(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
You don't need to call. If it does not reverse immediately, it will within 24-48hrs of working days, holiday not inclusive.

1 Like

Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by itzwell(f): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
shupy:
Call the bank customer care. The transaction is going to be reversed.
I've tried to but d number isn't connecting. I tried another one n dey said it doesn't exist
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by itzwell(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
eph12:
You don't need to call. If it does not reverse immediately, it will within 24-48hrs of working days, holiday not inclusive.
R u sure? because I am thinking of going to one of dia branches 2mao o
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by itzwell(f): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jafar1:
that's why I don't use mobile banking app
It was urgent o. And bank no open today
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by eph12(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
itzwell:
R u sure? because I am thinking of going to one of dia branches 2mao o
it happened to me recently. My money was returned after the holidays because the next day was an holiday followed

1 Like

Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by itzwell(f): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
eph12:

it happened to me recently. My money was returned after the holidays because the next day was an holiday followed
Aiit. Thanks a lot
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by Greatbeard(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Go to the bank tomorrow and complain. Usually it will be returned within 24 to 48 hrs.
I've seen rare cases where deductions went unrefunded till a formal complaint was made.
Good luck.
Re: My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op, your money isn't lost, Did you get a reference number after the transaction, If yes! then present that number to them at the bank which will enable them trace/track the fund. If you didn't get a reference number after the transaction then an automatic reversal would be made on or before 24hours but I suggest you still go lay complaint tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing / UBER/TAXIFY Partner Needed (rent To Own Or Percentage) / Bauxite Supplies For Electronic Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.