Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga (1191 Views)

How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / Ntel NOVA Phone For 12,500 On Konga At The Moment For The First 50 Device / How To Use Konga Coupon Code On Konga.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
—Konga are thief don't purchase items from them after spending 123k to purchased PC from them I find out the processor is too low 1.60ghz I complaint to them the told me the will refund or replace the item

Today I got may that the will not refund or replace I should visit service center for solution in Lagos

Imagine while I was in nasarawa state

Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by omogidi234(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm. Komga guys in the house, please help a brother out.
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by thesicilian: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Don't buy anything online in Nigeria again, except you have no other option.
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by ib22003(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bros no offence intended. i am a laptop seller here, Except from the average difference of up to 10k with our market rate and online that PC is what you will get for that price, before you say Ahaaa and blow me, let me explain.That PC used to be formally 70k to 80k and Dollar was Bought at 230 now its 490. so that 70k laptop should be 140k, but importers have really reduced their profit margin because they know its really expensive.
Jeysmart:
—Konga are thief don't purchase items from them after spending 123k to purchased PC from them I find out the processor is too low 1.60ghz I complaint to them the told me the will refund or replace the item

Today I got may that the will not refund or replace I should visit service center for solution in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by Taiwo20(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
I have stopp3d visiting e-commerce sites. Most are fraud.
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by ceejay80s(m): 3:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Jeysmart:

Before u bought it, did u not see the specifications? Did they not put up full name and model for u to google search the specs before u made payment?
Oga na ur fault if the name and model or specs was there, but if the name,model and specs was on their website. But the processor part was altered , then ucan sue them for fraud
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by NoriegaQ(m): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2017
You bought a PC with an Intel Celeron processor. Which speed were you expecting? 3 GHz? Didn't you know that Celeron processors are low power processors hence they are clocked to run slower than most mainstream processors? You got what you ordered for man, enjoy your PC.
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by Greatzeus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jeysmart:

Did they send you the specific laptop you ordered? If yes then while should they refund or change it?
You should have read the specifications of the laptop before ordering,don't just see beautiful pictures and be carried away.
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by lazinny(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
The fault is yours , even if you are not a techie... Never make blind purchases especially for a PC , they come n thousands of configurations. Always goolgle the specific PC you're about to buy so you'll see reviews about it.
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by visaclick: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
its you that have money to waste an, you have a whopping 123k and you saw the high end PC being advertised for 60k and 70k but you choose to buy an Intel celeron PC because an home delivery, lol, you never chin chun chin
Re: 2 Reason You Should Not Make Purchase On Konga by luvlyoracle(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls any konga agent or Jumia agent should pm me..I need a TV and home theatre.

(1) (Reply)

Neat LG G4 For Sale 55k / Brand New Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.