Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Delicious Oha Soup - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Delicious Oha Soup (773 Views)

Over 100m Nigerians Threathened By Desertification, Deforestation, Erosion – Oha / Mother And Children Died After Eating Pot Of Soup That Wall Gecko Felled Into / How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicious Oha Soup by vinegurl(f): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
This delicious oha soup was prepared with goat meat and smoked fish and other sea foods, the goat meat adds to the flavour of this soup.

To make Oha soup, it is wise you get rid of the leaf stalks and also cut the oha leaves into two parts so that they don't sit chunky in the soup, this will make the soup more attractive and fit for kids if the leaves are a little bit smaller: also, you can serve this tasty soup with fufu, eba or semolina. To learn more about oha soup, check the link for the recipe.

Re: Delicious Oha Soup by Yuneehk(f): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Soberdrunk keeps salivating. I could teach you how to make it if you want
Re: Delicious Oha Soup by soberdrunk(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yuneehk:
Soberdrunk keeps salivating. I could teach you how to make it if you want

Yippee!! For real?
Re: Delicious Oha Soup by Yuneehk(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
soberdrunk:

Yippee!! For real?
For real na. Let's meet here, same place and time for the lessons ok?
Re: Delicious Oha Soup by soberdrunk(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yuneehk:

For real na. Let's meet here, same place and time for the lessons ok?

OMG!! This is an early birthday gift grin, lemme know when so i can unbox my gas cooker and pots....
Re: Delicious Oha Soup by Yuneehk(f): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
soberdrunk:

OMG!! This is an early birthday gift grin, lemme know when so i can unbox my gas cooker and pots....
Like I wrote earlier, it's same time tomorrow. Happy birthday in advance smiley

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Dirty Gutter Over Change / LWKMD!!! Check Out This Throwback Photo Of President Muhamed Buhari / 1 BTC For TBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.