Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) (4398 Views)

WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / 10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos) / MTN now allows you to borrow cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
A new gadget that arrived on December 2016 called kissenger, gotten from kiss me

photos and reviews http://www.jeftechworld..com/2017/01/kissenger-gadget-that-allows-you-kiss.html
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
A new gadget that arrived on December 2016 called kissenger, gotten from kiss messenger. This gadget adapter allows you to give your lover a real kiss through the internet. It senses your kiss and transmits the sensation to your loved in real time, it is capable of recognizing your kiss and replicate it when kissing your loved one.
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
A new gadget that arrived on December 2016 called kissenger, gotten from kiss messenger. This gadget adapter allows you to give your lover a real kiss through the internet. It senses your kiss and transmits the sensation to your loved in real time, it is capable of recognizing your kiss and replicate it when kissing your loved one.
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't understand. Ko ye mi sad
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Obinoscopy:

A gadget that allows you kiss your lover real time
open d link for more information
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:58am On Jan 03, 2017
*singing sunny nneji* computer no fit take the place of loving dovin oh lovin*

1 Like

Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
*singing sunny nneji* computer no fit take the place of loving dovin oh lovin*

hmmmm
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by rerhji(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2017
op....when everyone is making a positive turn around dis new yr can't believe u re still like dis

2 Likes

Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by seghordy: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2017
no kissing, no touching eee
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by seghordy: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2017
wot is this life turning into
how can phone help me to kiss my lover
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by oseka101(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2017
E-kissing that's new ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by jericco1(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2017
doesn't mean its da real thing
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by superfelix: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by deanoffaculty: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Bullshit!! Kissing RUBBER cannot be compared to real LIPS..... I wonder what the world is turning to!!
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by swaeixlord: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg make una watch this fuuny video 100% funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u89NtuHrPrM
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by vpaymoney(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
End time gadgets
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
You won't be kissing your SO; you'll be kissing germs.

1 Like

Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by TheGuy5: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Learn SMARTPHONE Devices Repair Techniques! Very Low Capital Business Entry costs...*BE SMART This Year* #Make Real Money; #Learn Micro BGA soldering; #Learn Repair Techniques, Metering & Troubleshooting Microelectronic devices;#Learn Flash Programming & MORE! Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " from our Amazon marketplaces stores, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. (€, £ marketplaces price lower)
If you don't become an expert after going through, demand a refund from the author!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2017
rerhji:
op....when everyone is making a positive turn around dis new yr can't believe u re still like dis

what do mean
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2017
mrjef:

And u r telling me, its scientific...my brother please, it's spiritual jare..

infact who kiss EPP

Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

And u r telling me, its scientific...my brother please, it's spiritual jare..

infact who kiss EPP
lol kiss shows affection
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Haute:
You won't be kissing your SO; you'll be kissing germs.

Lolss
Nt so bro
After all you have to maintain cleaness
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by mrjef: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Obinoscopy:

read carefully bro
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by smithblink0052(f): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2017
let it come as a phone software so I can download it on my itelS31 so me n my boo will be kissing even if he travel to china ;Dlet it come as a phone software so I can download it on my itelS31 so me n my boo will be kissing even if he travel to china
Re: Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
she loves the real me and not a virtual... #BadYem

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon X Takes Better Picture Than Iphone X [photos] / Enjoy 2gb MTN Data For 500 Naira / Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.