Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman (1127 Views)

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by efepro(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
A shocking video of a female police officer assaulting a woman on a road block went viral on social media on Monday, January 2, 2017.

The female police officer is shown pulling the lady behind severally whose hands are firmly clasped on the car's window while pleading with the Police officer to leave her alone.

The woman claimed she had requested for some information from the police officers which led to the fight.

During the tussle other passengers in the vehicle started arguing with the officer which forced the motorist to be arrested for further action.

Watch the footage between the woman and the police below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxUl1FkEGe4&feature=youtu.be

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/police-officer-assaulting-woman/

Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by Kellibae(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided
Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by Kondomatic(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Women are still the #1 hater of women
Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by megareal: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fellow woman like me? I go just pretend say nothing dey happen then track you down and beat the shit outta you when you are alone. Nonsense! Women and overzealousness.
Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by decatalyst(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

Did you know that I have been trying so hard to know the reason for the uncanny hate? Its terrible
Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Can we have this featured on the home page for people to see?
Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by Rapmaestro(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
aswear... she dey beef that one's asset
Re: A Shocking Video Of A Police Officer Assaulting A Woman by HtwoOw: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
This ain't Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of ‘big Booty'african Slave, Sara Baartman / Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan / I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.