Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Must The World Lead And The Churches Follow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must The World Lead And The Churches Follow? (385 Views)

Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must The World Lead And The Churches Follow? by 1clickict(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why must the world lead and the Churches follow?

As Christians, we should never do or support anything that will degrade the effect of the word of God which is Christ himself. John 1:1.
Today, Christians join the world in deluding the effect of God's word. When the word have lost its meaning by abbreviation, how can the devil know that the word is of God and get frightened?

I was reading through my Christmas and new year messages and i realized a pattern that is unGodly and hence must be avoided.
Social media is good, all we need to do as Christians is to not forget that we must feed through the mouth not the anus, with respect to our God through our religion.
WE should resist being lead astray by meaningless abbreviations.

What am i talking bout? APPRECIATIONS!!!

1. IJN:
In one of the messages i saw this: "ur family will be blessed IJN.

It took my time to reason what IJN could mean. I see this as an evil way to suppress the name of our Lord. Why are we following the world? How can a Christian use IJN instead of " in Jesus Name"? Why are we being deceived?
How can devil substitute IJN for In Jesus Name and hence get scared?
Please my brothers and sisters in Christ, be at alert and avoid suppressing that name, the world hate to hear Jesus, do not promote such evil.

2 Xmass:
My God!, what is xmass? We all did mathematics, and we know x to be an unknown variable. Xmass means: mass for an unknown variable x, instead of celebrating Christ. Chai! It pains my heart that even pastors and church leaders that sent me message also used it.
Just because the world is afraid of Christ, they are trying everything to suppress it by all means. The worst is that we Christians are the ones promoting such evil.
For me and my family, we celebrate Christmas. I do not know for you, may be u are among those celebrating an unknown variable x. Be at alert.

My advice, in writing anything that has to do with church, God or Our Faith in general, avoid any form of abbreviations.

For instance, lets say there are two people in the same compound. Lets say an evil spirit came one night. Prior to that, one person wrote: "evil spirit, stay away from my door in Jesus name ".
and the other wrote" evil spirit stay away from my door IJN".

WHERE WILL THE EVIL SPIRIT ENTER BOLDLY?

BE CAUTIOUS

Written by: Ngwu Ikenna
Re: Why Must The World Lead And The Churches Follow? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
True Christians do not fight for their God.
Their God fights their battle.

Leave judgement for God

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: The Odds That God Works With (1) - Judges 7:1-25, 1 Samuel 14:6 / The 7 Ups Of Life / Ar_rahman. ~ Quarn chapter and all chapters in einglish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.