Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Young Programmer From The North Have Introduced His New Social Network. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Young Programmer From The North Have Introduced His New Social Network. (549 Views)

Blogging: Benefits Of Hashtag On Social Network / Wondacard.com Best New Social Network Out There / I Need Someone To Run My Social Network With Me (FREE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Programmer From The North Have Introduced His New Social Network. by Rreallywan(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Its a great day to Muhammad Auwal Ahmad and his friends 2nd January 2017 for the launching of the Professional Networking Company, Skyvillo, Inc.
Skyvillo is a professional networking, where to meet new business partners, swap products, post update around the world, create a commune, manage pages, discuss privately and many more. Skyvillo is headquartered in Unguwar Sarkin Pawa, Bayamari Town, Bursari LG of Yobe state.
To you all my friends, this is Skyvillo: http:// skyvillo.com, you can visit and state your opinion. He is also looking forward to meet with entrepreneur and developers to work with in faith and strategy to move Skyvillo to the Next level...

Www.skyvillo.com
Re: A Young Programmer From The North Have Introduced His New Social Network. by oswaggiee(m): 3:41am On Jan 03, 2017
u try
Re: A Young Programmer From The North Have Introduced His New Social Network. by Rreallywan(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Thank you bross.
I hope All Nairalanders would be registered to this site.
Just so to raise that very social network to the next level...

(1) (Reply)

. / I Just Logged Into My Domainking Cpanel / Seems Domainking Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.