Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies (3676 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / "Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Kenneth10110(m): 2:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Nigerian Hip hop artiste Augustine Miles Kelechi popularly known by his stage name as "Tekno" shared photos of himself with four pretty ladies. The "Pana" crooner who recently left Triple MG to settle in his own record label shared the pictures on his official page with a tag "Happy new year from us to you! #BE. Tekno his poised to release his first music album early this year.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Diz guy is handsome n hot no hommo dats why ladies keep drooling everytime.
Hez actually more cute in real life dan on tv.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Ya all really take white girls businees to be some big thing huh? undecided

When will black people stop putting white people on a pedestal? undecided They look down on Africans and blacks......and yet black people think they are the ish. undecided

On another note Tekno looking fly. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by optional1(f): 4:25am On Jan 03, 2017
handsome tekno my former crush.
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2017
what ever rocks his boat
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by metallisc(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2017
deb303:
what ever rocks his boat

this thing which you are carryying on ya shest... mmmmhhhhhhhhhh.... grin grin
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2017
metallisc:

this thing which you are carryying on ya shest... mmmmhhhhhhhhhh.... grin grin
Perv...grin
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2017
rokiatu right now

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:
rokiatu right now
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2017
They all want a taste of Tekno's pin mouth charger Big cassava smiley

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by jericco1(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2017
cute girls
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Newworldorder: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Ohhh so sweetie , tasting international juices , subdue your world mehn
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by metallisc(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2017
crotonite:
Perv...grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Kellibae(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2017
I love tekno miles
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by mujybee(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
optional1:
handsome tekno my former crush.

y former
Me stl dey crush on am oo
#mujybee'again
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Kobicove(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alhaji Tekino...rave of the moment cheesy
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Yoshy: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
This guy is marketable worldwide, people love his music.
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by phlamesG: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
I wish I gave a fvck angry angry
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Mikylopez(f): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
kul picture
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Zane2point4(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
rokiatu:
Ya all really take white girls businees to be some big thing huh? undecided

When will black people stop putting white people on a pedestal? undecided They look down on Africans and blacks......and yet black people think they are the ish. undecided

On another note Tekno looking fly. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Two of them are fine.
Re: Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies by optional1(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
mujybee:

y former
Me stl dey crush on am oo
#mujybee'again

He is former cos i don't want cassava again af repent.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Name The Goat And Make Monkey New Pet / Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife / Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.