Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster (15551 Views)

21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / A Notorious Swindler, Racketeer And Fraudster Named Aderonbi Kayode Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
onward4life:
I really hate yu guys 4 your tribal tweets.

Ain't yu kids tired.

Am so disappointed like now.

I Rep #naija

#Bendel Boys

Lol, you funny o. Where you see tweets. Anyway, he started it.

1 Like

Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by onward4life(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigtiny10:

Lol, you funny o. Where you see tweets. Anyway, he started it.

Why dis beef. Nah.. me I have been insulted before that day fire comot for my nose.

But then I was this guy cud be a kid waiting for inheritance na person like me go con they follow tweet.
Let's just promote oneness here

NA BEG I DEY BEG UNA TEAM #ONLINESNIPERS
Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by Kingbuhari(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigtiny10:
since u don't have anything else to say just swerve to abyss

1 Like

Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
since u don't have anything else to say just swerve to abyss
LMAO. Had enough heat to roast your gay ass. Somebody snitched on me. Couldn't mention you, I suspect the MODs.
Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2017
bigtiny10:
Na lie? grin

You no see Afonja name for the article too?

1 Like

Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by Kingbuhari(m): 6:33am On Jan 04, 2017
bigtiny10:
LMAO. Had enough heat to roast your gay ass. Somebody snitched on me. Couldn't mention you, I suspect the MODs.

1 Like

Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You no see Afonja name for the article too?
No be you be the ring leader? grin
Re: Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster by goldedprince: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
yes he is a yahoo boy , he wired back all the money the fuckn whites stole. so what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed With Fake $800k Along Lokoja-Abuja Highway / Photo: EFCC Arraigns Samuel Ndubuisi For Impersonation / 7 Fake Pastors Arrested Over Sham Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.